Dana White: If Conor McGregor wins at UFC 246, ‘he will get that shot at the title’ against Khabib N

Bitchka

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The fix is in...going all in on Miss Congeniality

E22ACAF8-C807-4356-B835-9576A8BDD370.gif

I hope Khabib beats the shit out of both of them.

afa20089fc7f336a53b868f2bcf8e2a9.jpg

This has been so easy to see the entire time.

I love cowboy, but he’s dropped two in a row.

if Conor beats him, title shot my butt. Cmon ufc, try to regain that legitimacy

I love cowboy, but he’s dropped two in a row.

if Conor beats him, title shot my butt. Cmon ufc, try to regain that legitimacy
i mean they just gave Romero a title shot so this isn't far fetched at all

i mean they just gave Romero a title shot so this isn't far fetched at all
totally different imo.

The all natty champ is off on injury, now I dont agree with gay Jesus getting the shot but it makes a fuck load more sense than Conman fighting a champ on the back of winning a pointless fight in a different weight class.

Reporter: "before we wrap this up, Dana, I just wanted to briefly talk about Justin Gaethje...."

Dana:

361DC2AF-3FFD-4E60-81B2-2C49B91651C5.jpeg

Last edited:
Its what people want. I just dont get the khabib ducking conrad thing. Surely he would like to beat conrad up some more. Is he concerned. Probably. Anyways, khabib dont want no part of tony so it will likely be tony vs connor in april.

Pretty sure connie lit up the guy that shut gaedthes lights out.

first , Khabib needs to beat Tony.
after that Khabib will rule again and Conor will be begging on instagram.

Khabib will not give him the shot unless he deseres it by beating a top 5 LW

The UFC always chasing the money as expected, what a joke. In what world McGregor deserves a title-shot after a win over Cowboy?, they both are on losing streaks! AND the fight is @ WW, just blatant preferential treatment.
Just saying this, is a slap to the face to Khabib who has been adamant about no rematch, he is saying that Khabib will do whatever he is told.

Conor can lose and the goof would still try and make a convincing case

I wonder what would happen if Khabib outright refuses to rematch him so quickly?

From a sporting point of view there is no justification to McGregor getting a title shot if he wins this weekend. Let him beat some other lightweights first.

And in one simple stroke Dana proves what we've known all along, that Conor has had an easy ride in the UFC and before any salty fans come in waving their little fingers of disapproval...

Dennis Siver - Title Shot
Donald Cerrone - Title Shot

I wonder what would happen if Khabib outright refuses to rematch him so quickly?

From a sporting point of view there is no justification to McGregor getting a title shot if he wins this weekend. Let him beat some other lightweights first.

Stripped, probably Dana has USADA "find" something that means a suspension.

The guy about to fight for a title at LW just beat the same guy...
I get the argument against this but y'all are being a bit disrespectful to Cowboy.

Sure, Gaethje is more deserving and getting glossed over. But what if Khabib loses to Tony? Doesn't Conor Khabib make a lot of sense then?

Back