Dana White: If Conor McGregor wins at UFC 246, ‘he will get that shot at the title’ against Khabib N

first , Khabib needs to beat Tony.
after that Khabib will rule again and Conor will be begging on instagram.

Khabib will not give him the shot unless he deseres it by beating a top 5 LW
cmon bro dana stripped his son conor of the belt, dana wouldnt mind stripping khabib either defend or vacate you dont decide who you fight the ufc does you can make the choice to not take the fight and get stripped or you can take the fight and possibly beat him again to prove a point pick your poison kebab

Dana can strip one of his most popular fighters if he wants (he won't)

Khabib ran through Conor and Cowboy is 4-6 in his last 10. Conor has absolutely no stake to a rematch.

Khabib can easily walk away from the UFC a filthy rich man with Conor's soul in his back pocket and then Conor would have to defend in the lions den that is LW.

Good luck.

They know Conor is a ridiculously overrated one round fighter and they don’t want to risk him getting demolished by the likes of Masvidal and lose millions of dollars in the process.

His comeback fight is against a shot fighter that has no chin, no defense and no fight IQ. By far the easiest matchup for Conor.

After that, a title shot. No risks, all payoff.

If they had any confidence in Conor, they would have matched him with Masvidal instantly. It would be just as big as Khabib-Conor 2.

I’m a huge Tony fan but I’m getting an itch to root for Khabib just so he can deny Conor another undeserving title shot. Khabib doesn’t give a damn about what the fat sociopath wants.

The guy about to fight for a title at LW just beat the same guy...
I get the argument against this but y'all are being a bit disrespectful to Cowboy.

Sure, Gaethje is more deserving and getting glossed over. But what if Khabib loses to Tony? Doesn't Conor Khabib make a lot of sense then?
people are really overlooking tony including myself hopefully tony beats khabib that will be the greatest moment in mma history

I hope Khabib stays true to his word, gonna be difficult for El Rosa Goofa to strip him

Won't happen. If you were khabib would you ever want to go through that again, beat a guys ass after all that trash talk, and now hes back at it with excuses like he didn't train seriously and was drunk all fight week.
Khabib is done with conor. He'll push for gaethje, retire, or they'll strip him.

I can't wait for the UFC to spin it for the casuals: "UFC maintains that any champion is expected to accept fights against the top contenders in their respective weight classes in order to maintain the integrity of the sport."

what would be funny is if khabib vacated after beating tony, then conrat would have to fight someone he ducked for the title, like tony or gaethje

Dana can strip one of his most popular fighters if he wants (he won't)

Khabib ran through Conor and Cowboy is 4-6 in his last 10. Conor has absolutely no stake to a rematch.

Khabib can easily walk away from the UFC a filthy rich man with Conor's soul in his back pocket and then Conor would have to defend in the lions den that is LW.

Good luck.

Khabib would look like a coward retiring from mma ducking the rematch. good luck with that. They will fight again and Khabib will get knocked out.

So fucking stupid, but on a good note at least we’ll get to see Conor get fucking destroyed again and the heavies will be rid of the Conor nuthuggers once again.

Oh and the Conor memes of him losing will be fire once again, I’m looking forward to a new AV.

best part is Dana is banking on khabib "sticking by his word" of Conor not deserving a rematch and vacating the belt so we can get masvidal vs conor for the belt, then gaethje vs conor for defense, then maybe Conor vs GSP at 165

suicide watch list:
@Hitto
@Dana's Moonface
@shoorik1987

Khabib would look like a coward retiring from mma ducking the rematch. good luck with that. They will fight again and Khabib will get knocked out.
Maybe in your fanboy dreams.

The rest of the world watched Khabib run through Conor like a knife through butter in the most watched UFC event ever. There has never been a man less deserving of a rematch.

That would make it 3 fights at LW and 3 title shots. Dana doing everything he can to get Conor that title.

It just means Khabib will make some easy money.

Maybe in your fanboy dreams.

The rest of the world watched Khabib run through Conor like a knife through butter in the most watched UFC event ever. There has never been a man less deserving of a rematch.

Your boy is going to sleep

201-2.jpg

Last edited:
Your boy is going to sleep nerd

201-2.jpg
It's funny you have to find a picture because there isn't even a gif of Conrat doing a lick of damage in that fight.

He looked so terrible.

Even begged for his life.

If you want to post pics though this is the one that will be in the minds of the public for an eternity

hi-res-a8ca20dde733946663f231e4b7bc5833_crop_north.jpg

The UFC always chasing the money as expected, what a joke. In what world McGregor deserves a title-shot after a win over Cowboy?, they both are on losing streaks! AND the fight is @ WW, just blatant preferential treatment.
Just saying this, is a slap to the face to Khabib who has been adamant about no rematch, he is saying that Khabib will do whatever he is told.
I think what will happen is this :
*IF* McGregor beats Cowboy tomorrow, yep he will start crowing about wanting his TS.
Assuming Khabib vs Ferguson does (finally!) happen in April and Khabib wins, and then Dana tries to strong-arm Khabib into accepting another McGregor fight, I think Khabib will simply retire. He will not agree, and he will not give McG another fight.

best part is Dana is banking on khabib "sticking by his word" of Conor not deserving a rematch and vacating the belt so we can get masvidal vs conor for the belt, then gaethje vs conor for defense, then maybe Conor vs GSP at 165

suicide watch list:
@Hitto
@Dana's Moonface
@shoorik1987
He'd get his ass kicked in all those three fights and we'll be back to laughing at him again.

Conrat really has nowhere to run because he's a Nate Diaz tier fighter with no cardio and is not skilled enough to live up to your fantasies.

His career was a lie based on cutting down using IV's so he can pick on midgets and IV's have been banned.

Conor's career will end face down ass up and the world will be laughing. There's simply no way around it.

Last edited:
Back