Dana White holding back tears talking about Whittaker

bobby knuckles has had a rough go,man. I hope things get better for the guy. Anyone got a problem w bobby knucks got a problem w me and i suggest ya let that one marinate.

Damn.

Thought it was just an injury.

God bless him.

I always assume the worst since I'm a dark motherfucker (why? Because 9x out of 10 I'm right).
But I hope the worst hasn't happened with my boy Bobby Knuckles.
He's the best human in the entire UFC.

Well take care of him financially along with the teary eyed interview Boss Man..

Rob is the Dom Cruz of this era. Championship talent but always getting hurt, injured or having reasons that keep him out of competing. I hope he comes back and these personal issues are resolved. Maybe GSP can give him a red panty night at 170.

Who know's really what Whittaker is going through. Whatever it is I just wish him the best and hopefully everything turns out well for him. I don't mind seeing him not fight for awhile, just to get whatever his dealing with in order.

Hopefully not another Thiago Silva scenario

Eh he was talking about how selfless Whittaker is as the main talking point

i bet it has something to do with Whittaker helping out for the fires over there and prioritizing it over his fights right now
They should have Chinzo and Lyoto help out with the fires too!

thumbnail_crop.php

Its raining now, but hopefully no one he knew died. The worst is over for sure. I'm 20km away from one of the big ones that burnt several hundred thousand acres. The first week this week we are allowed outside because of the smoke :)

Stay safe brah

Back