Dana White holding back tears talking about Whittaker

Eh he was talking about how selfless Whittaker is as the main talking point

i bet it has something to do with Whittaker helping out for the fires over there and prioritizing it over his fights right now

Robert's a true man

Hope he gets through whatever he's going through right now

whatever it is I hope Robert and his family are ok
Eh he was talking about how selfless Whittaker is as the main talking point

i bet it has something to do with Whittaker helping out for the fires over there and prioritizing it over his fights right now
if this is what it is and he doesnt want to get any attention for doing so then Dana is quite right, that would be incredibly selfless.

But it wouldnt surprise me, Whitaker seems like a cool motherfucker

This sounds horrible, hope the people close to him are ok.

Hope all the best for Whittaker and that we see him again soon

To me it sounds like something serious with a kid or something.

Gutted to find out whatever it will be.

Whittaker is great person. Love the dude.

Intradesting. I assumed it was marital or something to do with helping australlia during their time of need rn.

He posted a picture of him holding hands with his daughter in the post where he apologizes to fans.

Whatever it is sounds family related and I'd say just respect the dude's privacy on it.
Let's not speculate.

Sounds like a family illness or something

Damn that's fucked up hope he ok

It won't be about the fire issues, it is definitely family related from the sound of it and it wouldn't surprise me if he is trying to fix up his marriage if there is a problem or something has happened to the point he is putting his fight career over the lack of seeing his kids.

He could be trying to teach his kids how to get Gold in League of Legends, which does take priority over fighting.

Damn, that sounds really bad. I;ve literally never seen Dana like this.
Its good to know that Dana is behind him, a lot of times a company will bail on a person going through something.
I hope Whittaker is OK. At this point i don't even care when he comes back, i just want him to be fine.
WAR ROBERT.

Back