Dana White holding back tears talking about Whittaker

Eh he was talking about how selfless Whittaker is as the main talking point

i bet it has something to do with Whittaker helping out for the fires over there and prioritizing it over his fights right now
That's definitely noble but I don't think it's something that would make Dana "Ice Cold" Vovchanchyn tear up though.

He posted a picture of him holding hands with his daughter in the post where he apologizes to fans.

Whatever it is sounds family related and I'd say just respect the dude's privacy on it.
Let's not speculate.

With the way Dana White almost broke down in tears, Im guessing it has to either do with a broken marriage or an illness or loss of a loved one.

His wife hasn't updated her Instagram in two and half months.

I hope for the best for Robert, he is a good man.

And I remember all the morons taking on Whitaker when the news dropped that the fight was canceled due to personnal reasons. On every comment they said that he didn't have the mental to fight, that they were happy that Adesomething won to be a real champ.

To those people : screw you idiots.

With the way Dana White almost broke down in tears, Im guessing it has to either do with a broken marriage or an illness or loss of a loved one.

His wife hasn't updated her Instagram in two and half months.

I hope for the best for Robert, he is a good man.
I just don't think it's right to speculate.
He shared what he wants to share about whats going on. Just leave it at that.

whatever it is I hope Robert and his family are ok

if this is what it is and he doesnt want to get any attention for doing so then Dana is quite right, that would be incredibly selfless.

But it wouldnt surprise me, Whitaker seems like a cool motherfucker
On his podcast Whittaker mentioned that where he lives, he and his family were evacuated from their house on a couple of occasions leading up to Christmas because of the proximity of fires.

So it could be something like that. He also does lots of work with Aboriginal communities. Possibly one of such is in a fire impacted area.

However with that said, and I’ll probably get attacked for this, but if you’re outside of Australia, be discerning of the media coverage. If you take the news, and social media at face value, the whole Eastern seaboard is ablaze and the lives of millions are at risk. This is far from the case. Many foreigners would be surprised by how large Australia is geographically.

Whittaker has also talked on his podcast about dealing with depression in the past. So that’s another possibility as to why he has pulled out.

Isnt it strange after he lost he starts pulling out now?

He posted a picture of him holding hands with his daughter in the post where he apologizes to fans.

Whatever it is sounds family related and I'd say just respect the dude's privacy on it.
Let's not speculate.

He has spoken quite candidly on his podcast about his history with depression and mental illness. And also of his concerns with brain damage from fighting and the importance of fighters knowing when to call time on things.

All the best to the Reaper. May he return happier and better than ever.

Robert has faced pure killers..... dude is a warrior. I think it’s family related.

Something fire related?

It was pretty fucking bad here, hope he is all good.

Apparently Ariel confirmed it was reported that it has nothing to do with the fires. Though i'm sure they are not helping what ever it is.

I seriously wish him all the best!

whatever it is I hope Robert and his family are ok

if this is what it is and he doesnt want to get any attention for doing so then Dana is quite right, that would be incredibly selfless.

But it wouldnt surprise me, Whitaker seems like a cool motherfucker

It’s about personal issues... has to be something else I guess.

Like the other Aussies here I doubt it's fire related.
Whatever it is I hope things turn around for him soon and he and his family ate healthy and happy.
He is a great man.

LMAO at the end of that with the mention of Till/Cannonier Till who recently fought Gastelum like he was in self defense safety suit will get assaulted.

Shit, I heard maybe 10 seconds, up until the "completely selfless" part...
I immediately thought something's wrong with someone from his family.
I really hope I'm not right :/

*Looks up towards the sky even though he's not religious* "Don't you dare, Mister!" *shakes his fist*

Eh he was talking about how selfless Whittaker is as the main talking point

i bet it has something to do with Whittaker helping out for the fires over there and prioritizing it over his fights right now

it's gotta be more than that. i don't think Dana would've had any problem saying "he's fighting fucking fires!" he also kept reiterating that it was deeply personal.

Sending Rob Whittaker all the Very Best Wishes, whatever he's dealing with.

Bobby has always come across as a top bloke. It's got to either be an illness in his family or trying to fix a relationship you'd think.

Not many people incite a reaction out of Dana like this.

Back