Dana White has helped my career flourish

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
"We'll see what happens." ~ Dana White.

I'm a big Dana White fan, and I consider there's many lessons to be learned from that guy's biography. Truly a stellar businessman, with imposing street smarts.

I work as a project manager, and when faced with questions in which i'm supposed to give a clear answer, I give a vague answer and then follow up with: we'll see what happens, inspired by Uncle Dana. It makes me come across as pragmatic, flexible, and open to whatever may come.

Since I started increasingly using this phrase, with a serious delivery (while dying from laughter on the inside), my business successes have exponentially increased. It can't be a coincidence.

I know Dana lurks this place and is reading this. Thank you for everything, man !

tumblr_inline_n189jvsVUA1qagswi.jpg

Also when one of your minions fucks up, you can say "X was never my friend" before suggesting his firing to the upper management.

And "So you wanna be a fucking ______?" when recruiting.

Well at least we finally know what name Dana uses on here now.

Also when one of your minions fucks up, you can say "X was never my friend" before suggesting his firing to the upper management.

And "So you wanna be a fucking ______?" when recruiting.

I could totally see myself use "X was never my friend" in a tongue in cheek way, but I would NEVER say "So do you wanna be a fucking _____ ?". Can't expect the man to be perfect at everything and he's got quite the unintentionally funny persona, but dude's an OG.

"We'll see what happens." ~ Dana White.

I'm a big Dana White fan, and I consider there's many lessons to be learned from that guy's biography. Truly a stellar businessman, with imposing street smarts.

I work as a project manager, and when faced with questions in which i'm supposed to give a clear answer, I give a vague answer and then follow up with: we'll see what happens, inspired by Uncle Dana. It makes me come across as pragmatic, flexible, and open to whatever may come.

Since I started increasingly using this phrase, with a serious delivery (while dying from laughter on the inside), my business successes have exponentially increased. It can't be a coincidence.

I know Dana lurks this place and is reading this. Thank you for everything, man !

Don't forget to do that thing where you seem really tough and give ultimatums only for nothing to happen

I'm also a PM and the answer "We'll see what happens." is never acceptable.

And remember to always start your conversations with "listen" and end them with "ya goof"

How's your lying? Do you lie in every conversation yet?

Be sure use "goof". That seals the deal.

Yea right son. You pass out coupons for a living.

but I would NEVER say "So do you wanna be a fucking _____ ?"

It works when you take into consideration what business he's in.

"DO YOU WANNA BE A FUCKING FIGHTER?!!" - Badass, motivational, etc.

"DO YOU WANNA BE A FUCKING ACCOUNTANT?!" - Weird, unprofessional, etc.

He says "we have to see how this thing play out" a lot.

Last edited:
Back