Dana White has helped my career flourish

You're comparing your shit job to DFW's? Really? The most perplexing decision you probably face is what flavor doughnut to stuff in your face while DFW runs a multi-billion dollar corporation. The guy's pretty open and honest compared to people who run pro sports leagues, so i don't get the complaint. He owes you an answer every time someone asks a question? Did you ever think that maybe there's a lot of unseen factors that go into his decisions and sometimes it takes time to weigh out the options?

Try not to get your Docker 'never wrinkles' in a bunch, big time project manager, and worry about your own bland life.

Is this guy trolling or does he have like the worst sense of humour ever?

TS, I am as well and it looks like I will have to report you to the PMI.

Consequently, lots a people go around calling themselves a "Project Manager". It does not mean what you think it means.
Ah, 'Project Manager'!

I was thinking all this time you guys were 'Pud Manhandlers'.

Whew.

I can't really talk since I'm a laser "Crystal Growth Technician" - lol. Most people think it's some hippy-dippy crystal power job.

Last edited:
Listen, I got another idea. Give your employees peanuts instead of paychecks. We'll see what happens.

Ah, 'Project Manager'!

I was thinking all this time you guys were 'Pud Manhandlers'.

Whew.

I can't really talk since I'm a laser "Crystal Growth Technician" - lol. Most people think it's some hippy-dippy crystal power job.

Oh, I thought it was "Pool Manager." >_>

Consequently, lots a people go around calling themselves a "Project Manager". It does not mean what you think it means.

Don't do that, I don't want to lose my PMP cert, haha. I do IT project management, but a lot of time I just feel like a glorified baby sitter / BSA

Also say fuck a lot & call anyone your age or younger "kid".

I'm also a PM and the answer "We'll see what happens." is never acceptable.

Well it kind of is if ur about to start an IST phase on something technical and not really sure how first round of results willl look

Ive used it :p

Well it kind of is if ur about to start an IST phase on something technical and not really sure how first round of results willl look

As a PM (IT), I usually get a "We'll see what happens." from software developers, but I've not used it myself.

A lot of amateurish replies from sherbros who claim to share the profession.

Obviously you don't answer every question with "we'll see what happens". When your financial auditor asks you if you can deliver the corrections on time, of course you're not gonna retort "we'll see what happens".

Finally someone who knows his shit.

Dana bless.

That's better than Yves Lavigne, who posted a long article in French on how Loretta Hunt changed his life and made it possible for him to become a MMA ref.

Imagine when he retires, Dana will ask him to speak and Yves will say: "I'd like to thank Loretta Hunt, she was the first who gave me a chance and called me when there was an opening".

I can see Dana turning red in a hearbeat.

"The UFC is not for sale"

So you use one phrase and you think that is the defining factor in your success?

Seems legit.

1297439103291_ORIGINAL.jpg

It doesn't mean you're the big boss???

:)

Saying no without saying no is a great skill. Still learning it.

Back