Dana White has helped my career flourish

If someone asks about a promotion tell them they're "in the mix"

I started cussing a bunch and got fired.

Dana White was never my fucking friend.

LMAO.

{<jordan}

What's next? Guys feeling successful for being the lead man in a chain gang?

<36>

Last edited:
You wish, bum.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.
Winners focus on my dick, losers focus on other dicks.

"Platitude platitude platitude, platitude"

- Kenny Florian

Still love you Psychedelic.

You're comparing your shit job to DFW's? Really? The most perplexing decision you probably face is what flavor doughnut to stuff in your face while DFW runs a multi-billion dollar corporation. The guy's pretty open and honest compared to people who run pro sports leagues, so i don't get the complaint. He owes you an answer every time someone asks a question? Did you ever think that maybe there's a lot of unseen factors that go into his decisions and sometimes it takes time to weigh out the options?

Try not to get your Docker 'never wrinkles' in a bunch, big time project manager, and worry about your own bland life.

All of your coworkers and subordinates think you're a sleazy fucking lying scumbag asshole. Congrats

I'm also a PM and the answer "We'll see what happens." is never acceptable.

^This.

As a fellow PM for environmental contracting, I could never get away with "We'll see what happens."

Customer: "Dear Mr. Bon Zelda, I think my building is contaminated with asbestos, lead paint and mold. What should I do?"

"We'll see what happens."

hqdefault.jpg

Dana Whites Business Communication Strategy:

Talk big and who the fuck cares what actually happens or what is actually true.

All bluster.

Dana White bio isn't inspirational at all, he just lucked out by having rich mafia friends.

I said this girl at work walked around looking like Wanderlai Silva. No one laughed. I got fired. Thanks Dana.

You're comparing your shit job to DFW's? Really? The most perplexing decision you probably face is what flavor doughnut to stuff in your face while DFW runs a multi-billion dollar corporation. The guy's pretty open and honest compared to people who run pro sports leagues, so i don't get the complaint. He owes you an answer every time someone asks a question? Did you ever think that maybe there's a lot of unseen factors that go into his decisions and sometimes it takes time to weigh out the options?

Try not to get your Docker 'never wrinkles' in a bunch, big time project manager, and worry about your own bland life.

Did you just say DFW is pretty open and honest?

To GSP "That's weird" referring to wanting improved testing

I'm also a PM and the answer "We'll see what happens." is never acceptable.

TS, I am as well and it looks like I will have to report you to the PMI.

Consequently, lots a people go around calling themselves a "Project Manager". It does not mean what you think it means.

You'll be sparring with eggheads on Twitter in no time.

"Listen, here's the thing", "it is what it is", "we'll see what happens".

Back