Dana white gave Rampage a career revamp

If Rampage is happy it's only because Bellator hasn't made any demands of him. Right now they need him more than he needs them so he can dictate to them. If they are "taking care of him" then they are probably paying too much. Yeah, he is an attraction, but I have a hard time believing that they are paying him as much as he can make in the UFC and if they are that it is selling enough tickets to cover the cost.

Been a Rampage fan since Pride 17 when he atomic knee'd the top of Ishikawa's dome.

When people like him and Shogun finally hang it up, it'll be a sad, sad day for MMA.

He's slowed down, his knees aren't the same, he's become a headhunter-He's still one of the biggest stars in MMA history and creates a huge buzz for himself come fight time. I hope he KO's Mo in the early 2nd after a feeling out process in the 1st.

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT
Champion : Jon Jones
1 Alexander Gustafsson
2 Rashad Evans
3 Glover Teixeira
4 Daniel Cormier
5 Anthony Johnson
6 Dan Henderson
7 Phil Davis
8 Mauricio Rua
9 Chael Sonnen
10 Ryan Bader

Ya that Hendo guy would knock out Rampage....oh wait. Also Chael Sonnen!!! LOL! Not top 10 my ass!

Chael would dominate Rampage and trt Hendo would blast Rampage into the next universe.

His last 7 fights in the UFC were awful. He couldn't handle fighting the best in the world anymore.

Glover fight wasn't bad. He was injured and over weight for Bader. Jones fight was tough, Hamill was intent on not getting hit, Jardine for the first time in his life tried making space and using his foot work on Rampage because he was so scared of his power, unlike when he fought Chuck or Wand. Evans ducked for Rampage's hips for 75% of the fight. Machida ran away like Rampage had a gun, then turned into a Judoka for round 3.

Rampage fights an exciting style imo. Lotta guys don't want to let him get off, for good reason. He can be exposed by better fighters, but very really is he beat up by them.

Sounds like some of you guys would rather blow Dana White than watch Rampage in Bellator

Glover fight wasn't bad. He was injured and over weight for Bader. Jones fight was tough, Hamill was intent on not getting hit, Jardine for the first time in his life tried making space and using his foot work on Rampage because he was so scared of his power, unlike when he fought Chuck or Wand. Evans ducked for Rampage's hips for 75% of the fight. Machida ran away like Rampage had a gun, then turned into a Judoka for round 3.

Rampage fights an exciting style imo. Lotta guys don't want to let him get off, for good reason. He can be exposed by better fighters, but very really is he beat up by them.

I see you've been reading Big Nog's Book of Excuses.

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT
1 Alexander Gustafsson
2 Rashad Evans
3 Glover Teixeira
4 Daniel Cormier
5 Anthony Johnson
6 Dan Henderson
7 Phil Davis
8 Mauricio Rua
9 Chael Sonnen
10 Ryan Bader

Ya that Hendo guy would knock out Rampage....oh wait. Also Chael Sonnen!!! LOL! Not top 10 my ass!

I get it... Page beat Hendo so the mmath does work. And I suppose we should rank Forrest griffin above Page by your logic?

Rampage was fighting like a paycheck guy in the UFC and was happy just showing up. In Bellator he's the man, and gets to act the the bully that he can't be in the UFC. That what motivates him. But give him a top UFC guy and he's a paycheck collector once again. But,he better not look far past King Mo because his first loss in Bellator and his career is over. There will be no place else to go.

Bellator gave Rampage a career revamp by having him fight top 20-30 LHWs

Rampage couldn't hang anymore.

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT
1 Alexander Gustafsson
2 Rashad Evans
3 Glover Teixeira
4 Daniel Cormier
5 Anthony Johnson
6 Dan Henderson
7 Phil Davis
8 Mauricio Rua
9 Chael Sonnen
10 Ryan Bader

This post x2. Rampage also has a decent chance against Rua, Davis, AJ, Bader (rampage has a bumb knee in their last fight).

Chael would dominate Rampage and trt Hendo would blast Rampage into the next universe.

Hendo was on TrT for their first fight... didn't work out so well for him. Rampage may have declined but Hendo is fuckin 43 with no more TrT. Anyone who thinks Sonnen wouldn't fold like a deck of cards against Page is probably some white suburban ignoramus.

When you have to make so many excuses for one fighter, it's just sad.

Find something else to care about.

I'm not making excuses. He said he found those fights awful. I added some deeper detail to the fight, and some perspective.

Don't worry, I will still let you think those fights were really really bad. I really don't care.

Hendo was on TrT for their first fight... didn't work out so well for him. Rampage may have declined but Hendo is fuckin 43 with no more TrT. Anyone who thinks Sonnen wouldn't fold like a deck of cards against Page is probably some white suburban ignoramus.

Lol some of these turds think ability to talk trash = fighting ability

Find something else to care about.

I'm not making excuses. He said he found those fights awful. I added some deeper detail to the fight, and some perspective.

Don't worry, I will still let you think those fights were really really bad. I really don't care.

Now you're making excuses for your excuses for Rampage. You're reaching Pennesian and Shogunite levels.

Zuffa knights, ATTACK!

Lol like ants they come out. But I am super happy for Rampage. He's getting good exposure fighting easier match ups and they're using his star power to introduce MVP into the spotlight. Page will deliver as usual, but Venom will be the highlight of that card.

Also it's lame that Rampage isn't in any of the Expendables movies. Makes no sense.

Back