Dana white gave Rampage a career revamp

Now you're making excuses for your excuses for Rampage. You're reaching Pennesian and Shogunite levels.

It's cute how uncomfortable my opinion makes you.

Post count is only a number. It doesn't matter what I think.

i think your right and rampagegonna smash king mo

I wanted to see Page KO Tito tho....

He's been happy a lot of places before shitting all over them.

He's "Happy" with Bellator because he's being coddled by Viacom. They know he's their biggest name, and will do any and everything to keep him happy. UFC, he's a big name, but he's not the biggest fish in the pond, nor was he at any point their top drawing fighter. Dana White isn't the type of promoter to coddle anyone, including his biggest names.

Dana White isn't the type of promoter to coddle anyone, including his biggest names.

You're right on the money bro.

526267_603810036300009_605248527_n.jpg

Rampage should have re-matched Shogun, and fought Sonnen before he left. He would have most likely mopped both of them and probably resigned.

Chael would dominate Rampage and trt Hendo would blast Rampage into the next universe.

Can tell your new to the sport or insane.

Rampage already beat Hendo...and he beat him when Hendo was at his best.

Chael? Rampage is a night mare for Chael, Rampage would ko Chael within 2 rds. Chael is a good MW but really overrated as a LHW.

Really? I thought he looked out of shape. They gave him a couple guys perfect for his style. He just sits on huge power shots. He doesn't mix it up at all. Fuckin Joey Beltran was winning the fight up until Rampage caught him.

There's a picture in the world wide mma forum of him training for this fight and he looks fucking jacked. More then I've ever seen him. Someone needs to put it in this thread.

Bellator turned Page into a MONSTAH!

Page is a MONSTAH apparently.

I think he could still be top 10 material.

He's done being top 5 though, ill agree. He's sorta in that same limbo as rua, they're still really good but have lost a step.

If he kod mo in the first I'd put him back in the top 10 for sure.

Rampage would kill Mauricio nowdays...

if mighty mouse and that one guy is worth 60 bucks

Rampage and MO is worth 35

He stopped fighting like a top 10 guy in the UFC

And the only reason he would still be too 10 is there is a huge drop off in talent after the top 5

His best days are well behind him. But he still is a good fighter, entertains, and a draw. Especially in Bellator. It was the right move for him. Big fish in a little pond suits him much better than just another UFC vet trying desperately to stay relevant. He can be too much at times but I'm happy for him and still like to watch him fight

Rampage is top 5-10 without a doubt. The Bader fight went down the way it did due to him not being healthy...he got laid on.

I dont see why so many people want the Bellator PPV to faill....its pretty stpuid to wish that upon a company trying to help fighters get paid...fighters than are not in the UFC. People complain about the Alvarez deal but forget all too soon about how the UFC has done the exact same thing to many fighters....most noticeably Couture.

Competition brings out the best in promotions aswell. Nobody should hope UFC does not have a rival with the way the landscape is now.

And yeah that Hendo fight is a classic. I need to rewatch sometime soon. It's weird that the LHW PRIDE/UFC unification title fight...SOOOO long argued about on sherdog.....is rarely even brought up.

It probably would be if it was Chuck vs Wand. Still, its a good fight between two greats.

Glover fight wasn't bad. He was injured and over weight for Bader. Jones fight was tough, Hamill was intent on not getting hit, Jardine for the first time in his life tried making space and using his foot work on Rampage because he was so scared of his power, unlike when he fought Chuck or Wand. Evans ducked for Rampage's hips for 75% of the fight. Machida ran away like Rampage had a gun, then turned into a Judoka for round 3.

Rampage fights an exciting style imo. Lotta guys don't want to let him get off, for good reason. He can be exposed by better fighters, but very really is he beat up by them.

That's 7 excuses lol.

I agree Rampage is still top 10 material. However, he would get handled by the current top 5 and it would be 50/50 against Bader, Shogun, Hendo.

I would favor Chael and Davis against him.

you would really favor Chael over Page? I could see Davis beating him but I think Chael would have his hands full. Rampages TDD is great and he has big power and a great chin. Think it would play out close to Chael vs Rashad only not quite as dominate for Rampage.

Rampage didn't want to resign with the UFC. It wasn't Dana's call to make.

Back