Dana white gave Rampage a career revamp

HiMyNameIs***

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I really honestly believe Rampage was not satisfied with his career with the UFC. Rampage is right, his fight with king mo is worth the 34.99 Bellator PPV. I like to believe that he is happy and motivated with bellator which makes me believe bellator takes care of its fighters. I wonder if dana regrets not re signing him because rampage always has been and will remain a big draw. He talks his way into big fights and has a lot of starpower.

The UFC and dana are losing there stars and arent doing much to re build new ones. There are a lot of up and comers that dana is (imo) failing to Capitalize on. By dana not re signing rampage and bellator picking him up... i truly believe rampage has turned his career around and is serious about fighting like he once was when he knocked out chuck. There was a pic floating around here were he looked to be in amazing shape.

I like Rampage and im glad bellator seems to be taking care of him. I hope he goes on to win Bellators strap. That was be a huge slap in the face to Dana. War rampage !!

Rampage isn't a top 10 LHW anymore and this PPV is going to bomb.

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT
Champion : Jon Jones
1 Alexander Gustafsson
2 Rashad Evans
3 Glover Teixeira
4 Daniel Cormier
5 Anthony Johnson
6 Dan Henderson
7 Phil Davis
8 Mauricio Rua
9 Chael Sonnen
10 Ryan Bader

Ya that Hendo guy would knock out Rampage....oh wait. Also Chael Sonnen!!! LOL! Not top 10 my ass!

I think he could still be top 10 material.

He's done being top 5 though, ill agree. He's sorta in that same limbo as rua, they're still really good but have lost a step.

If he kod mo in the first I'd put him back in the top 10 for sure.

I dont care Rampage isnt fighting in the ufc, im just glad hes fighting and helping to make another org successful.

He does seem happy with Bellator. Its nice to see.

Thread title confuses me.

It probably will but that doesnt take away from the fact that bellator is taking care of rampage. Rampage could have still been a threat to the UFCs lhw division but imo he lost all of his motivation and stopped caring. Now it seems like he is happy with his employer and is taking mma serious again.

Dana is clearly making bellator out to be some shady company that doesnt give a shit about their fighters when its the other way around. Bellator has one unhappy fighter that wanted to go to the UFC (Alvarez). Of course Bellator is going to do whatever they can to keep Alvarez... hes a draw for them and one of their best fighters... why would they want him to go to their top competitor? The UFC has more than 10 fighters that have spoken out on how unhappy they are with them. With Bellator i have only heard of Alvarez.

Dana paints this terrible picture of rebney and i think dana is full of shit. Dana is the shady one imo...

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT
1 Alexander Gustafsson
2 Rashad Evans
3 Glover Teixeira
4 Daniel Cormier
5 Anthony Johnson
6 Dan Henderson
7 Phil Davis
8 Mauricio Rua
9 Chael Sonnen
10 Ryan Bader

Ya that Hendo guy would knock out Rampage....oh wait. Also Chael Sonnen!!! LOL! Not top 10 my ass!

Rampage is top 5-10 without a doubt. The Bader fight went down the way it did due to him not being healthy...he got laid on.

I dont see why so many people want the Bellator PPV to faill....its pretty stpuid to wish that upon a company trying to help fighters get paid...fighters than are not in the UFC. People complain about the Alvarez deal but forget all too soon about how the UFC has done the exact same thing to many fighters....most noticeably Couture.

Now it seems like he is happy with his employer and is taking mma serious again.

Really? I thought he looked out of shape. They gave him a couple guys perfect for his style. He just sits on huge power shots. He doesn't mix it up at all. Fuckin Joey Beltran was winning the fight up until Rampage caught him.

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT
1 Alexander Gustafsson
2 Rashad Evans
3 Glover Teixeira
4 Daniel Cormier
5 Anthony Johnson
6 Dan Henderson
7 Phil Davis
8 Mauricio Rua
9 Chael Sonnen
10 Ryan Bader

I agree Rampage is still top 10 material. However, he would get handled by the current top 5 and it would be 50/50 against Bader, Shogun, Hendo.

I would favor Chael and Davis against him.

It probably will but that doesnt take away from the fact that bellator is taking care of rampage. Rampage could have still been a threat to the UFCs lhw division but imo he lost all of his motivation and stopped caring. Now it seems like he is happy with his employer and is taking mma serious again.

Dana is clearly making bellator out to be some shady company that doesnt give a shit about their fighters when its the other way around. Bellator has one unhappy fighter that wanted to go to the UFC (Alvarez). Of course Bellator is going to do whatever they can to keep Alvarez... hes a draw for them and one of their best fighters... why would they want him to go to their top competitor? The UFC has more than 10 fighters that have spoken out on how unhappy they are with them. With Bellator i have only heard of Alvarez.

Dana paints this terrible picture of rebney and i think dana is full of shit. Dana is the shady one imo...

What is this good vs evil? lol.

I agree Rampage is still top 10 material. However, he would get handled by the current top 5 and it would be 50/50 against Bader, Shogun, Hendo.

I would favor Chael and Davis against him.

OSP and Manuwa also are likely to beat Rampage

A lot of guys are just bitter at how much they suck and they take it out on the UFC / Dana White.

Rampage did it and whined when they gave him Ryan Bader. Jason Miller did it and they gave him a TV show and 3 chances (GSP + Bisping + Dollaway). Tito did it.

A lot of these guys are just bitter at how much they suck. Jon Jones choked Rampage out. Ryan Bader made him look like an amateur boxer who doesn't know how to wrestle. That's all on him.

war rampage
war ortiz
war the undercard fighters who are going to steal the show

dana white will watch this ppv if for nothing more than to watch tito and rampage take an Loss lol professional and perhaps even personally haha i kidd... but i dont think he regrets not comming to terms with rampage contractually

His last 7 fights in the UFC were awful. He couldn't handle fighting the best in the world anymore.

Back