Dana White: Francis Ngannou ‘completely lost his mind’ prior to Stipe Miocic fight

I made multiple threads claiming Black Beast was the better prospect and literally nobody agreed.

I never get behind a fighter until ive seen how they handle adversity

You saying 'good job' to Ngannou after the Overeem KO is like an intern at Apple telling Steve Jobs 'good job' after launching the iPad.

irritated-steve.jpg
No, that would be more like if he said, "Good Nganno."

I think UFC completely lost Ngannou's mind.

UFC Promo:
*Ngannou looking ripped and scary for 25 seconds*
*Close up of Stipe's face with a dopey smirk for 2 seconds*
*PPV poster for 3 seconds*

I swear Yoel & Ngannou fans have never heard of Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler.

The only guy in this room that could be any era of UFC HW champ has a ponytail and can take face punches like Dillashaw.

maxresdefault-87.jpg
Ok, I just reread the posts before yours. How did you come up with this statement and picture, as it relates to this thread or what people said before you?
Not trying to be a dick, just curious

what are you some cool podcasts?
Freakonomics, this American Life, serial, s-town, stuff you should know, revisionist history with Malcolm gladwell, and if you just want entertainment then Rogan's is way better than schaubs, and Bill burr too.

Well he certainly didn't bring it with him when he fought Derrick!

You know what. I frequent Vegas very often and I’ve ran into Francis myself and dude had a very arrogant vibe to him. We were at a restaurant I was just making small talk in the lobby and said good job on your fight and he just gave me a very rude look/reaction. I get that he doesn’t speak English but who doesn’t understand ‘good job?’

He probably thought you were hitting on him, I don't blame him!

stipe took him down a couple notches.

he went from worldbeater to flounder

He was super confident Becuase he rightfully thought he could beat any man.. becuase he could.

Until he couldn’t.. now he’s broke. Can’t even swing a punch at Black Country

Ok, I just reread the posts before yours. How did you come up with this statement and picture, as it relates to this thread or what people said before you?
Not trying to be a dick, just curious
It's all he does, it used to annoy me but now I kinda want to know what the fuck is going on with his head.
There's a chart that pertains to his disorder somewhere and I think he's quite near the top of that chart.

I swear Yoel & Ngannou fans have never heard of Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler.

The only guy in this room that could be any era of UFC HW champ has a ponytail and can take face punches like Dillashaw.

maxresdefault-87.jpg

Bro, what the fuck are you talking about.

I honestly wonder what happened on that trip to France Dana keeps bringing it up he obviously knows something we don't

I think he has a difficult time with English and some people take that the wrong way. Overeem has a bit of the same vibe.

When you see reporters ask Francis questions you see him really thinking hard to process the question and has to ask them to repeat themselves a lot.

I'm sure he was overly confident going into the Stipe fight and Dana was just butt hurt he went to France instead of training. Dana wanted a UFC version of Mike Tyson and didn't get his way.

Fame can get to people's heads.

What awesome promoters the UFC are.

Back