Dana White: Francis Ngannou ‘completely lost his mind’ prior to Stipe Miocic fight

Dana lies a lot. Ive really stopped paying attention to anything he says. Cruz confirmed that Dana told both himself and tj that he thought they both won. He just says whatever at this point.
In reality Dana probably never said either of those guys those exact words.

I want arrogant Ngannou to come back. He has become extremely underrated. The punches he landed on Stripe would have KO’d nearly every other human being alive.

Life is strange like that.

In his head, he is still a street kid. Poor guy will never win that fight.

20140513025319_IMG_5810.JPG
1452203082francis-ngannou_557184_right30.png
200w_d.gif

Feed Francis to Tuivasa

i don't know why people are upset with Dana, a lot of the people saying he's throwing Francis under the bus were the same guys who were saying he's a world champion before the Stipe fight and are now saying Greg Hardy is going to wreck him.

i also don't understand why people are surprised Francis became deluded and believed the hype. his career path before fighting was literally digging holes in Africa and being a bum in France. it's not like this guy is a scholar.

to me, he comes off as naive and easy to take advantage of.

Stipe stole his confidence. He probably convinced himself he was the baddest Heavyweight in the world after he put Overeem to sleep the way he did, now that he knows he isn't invincible, he's afraid to fail ever again.

I wonder who pumped up his ego full of hot air?

<31>

Master promoter Dana in action.

Dana: hey ppv buying public...Francis lost his mind and I’m not sure he’ll ever be the same. By the way I knew this BEFORE I booked him against Derick Lewis....now make sure you buy the next PPV I put him on.

For Christ’s sake make some excuses for your fighter Dana. This is a time that it’s OK for you to lie. Sell your fuckin product.

this is a classic Dana backtrack 101.

Yeah. I remember when Florian had lost his 758th fight for a shot at the title and Dana and him up on the stage with Dana calling him a 'choker' All well and good that Florian lost a couple of title shots, but Dana goes from the extreme talking someone up and if they loss, he may as well drop his drawers and defecate all over them in front of everyone.

Ya boy didn’t fall for the hype. Confirmed it after my short interaction with him. I also bet on Lewis/Ngannou going all 3 rounds too thinking he was gonna be gunshy.

View attachment 418605

Good job on those bets, what line did you get on the Black Beast fight going the distance +700? I was about to throw $500 on it not lol good thing I didn't.

I was actually seeing this all unfold and always pointed out how arrogant and delusional he was becoming but most websites had SJW's who'd claim you're being a racist for pointing it out. I predicted how that fight would go and how Ngannou would have his downfall shortly after and damn, it's the sweetest vindication I've had since following combat sports.

apparently, it's easy to get caught up in your own hype. it's a scary mindset to have. chael has talked about this a lot, especially when he discusses ronda.

Par for the course as a bombing heavyweight. See JDS for example, you run through the roster, get humbled and you lose your confidence. Hopefully he can find the fire again, was exciting as all hell to watch

You know what. I frequent Vegas very often and I’ve ran into Francis myself and dude had a very arrogant vibe to him. We were at a restaurant I was just making small talk in the lobby and said good job on your fight and he just gave me a very rude look/reaction. I get that he doesn’t speak English but who doesn’t understand ‘good job?’
Did u say good job after he koed overeem or black beast fight?? Detail mofo do u know it

I will never understand how anyone listens to that garbage podcast. Bryan's a terrible comedian and Schaub was a terrible fighter. Neither are interesting, smart, or entertaining. How the fuck does it still exist? Do that many dudes out there just not realize how many great podcasts there are out there?
what are you some cool podcasts?

Are we really basing things off of what Dana says? Cmon now

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back