Dana White: "F**k Victor Conte, The Guys A Two Faced Lying Piece Of Sh*t"

Conte can be a all the names people call him but who better to talk about cheating?

He made a living beating the system, now he can help the system.

isnt that why anti-virus companies hire hackers?

aside from hiring them to write viruses to create more business for their company...

It so weird seeing dana talking about himself...

LOL, how Dana is afraid to talk to Bonnar, he just had a kid, but dana even doesn't take his phone calls, youre a nice/good friend, Dana

Rogans podcast kicks ass, if you don't like it don't listen to it

I agree. The jealousy of Rogan on Sherdog is astounding! I don't know why people can't just be happy for the guy's success. If you don't like him, don't listen, don't buy his specials, don't buy the products that sponsor his podcast. I guess that means that most of the haters will be glad that the fleshlight no longer sponsers his show.

The podcast with Conte was interesting. I didn't believe some of the things that Victor said, but that didn't take anything away from the show.

Of course Conte is right and he also knows what he is talking about ..

Is that the same Dana who said " Overeem behave like a stud " after the testogate ?
Serioulsy... People need to stop fainting the surprise in a sport where 25 years old are getting Testo Restoration Therapy to fight ///

I don't think he is a scumbag at all. His story is very interesting and he has an involvement in the progression of the human race. Perhaps he was cheating since there is no even playing rules and obviously illegal but he didn't start this.

Look at Marquez, I don't see no one complaining when clearly we see what's happened there. I have only watched boxing for about 25 years now and I have never seen anyone gain punching power. No ONE! Muscle Yes. I have heard stories on why you are pretty much born with it or without it but Marquez gained a huge punch. Look at the first Knock Down. I enjoyed the fight and hope not only athletes but people like you and me can take new and improved PEDS especially if they keep getting better. Maybe make my thang bigger instead of my nuts smaller. Eliminate rage, Eliminate death.

You clearly haven't seen Jim Lampley slam Marquez on HBO, pretty much straight after he knocked Pacquiao out. He didn't just raise questions of PED's in Marquez's system, he basically made out the writing was on the wall, and Marquez's win was tarnished without any proof. But hey beating your girlfriend whilst high is mars bars compared to this huh Lampley?

Pacquiao was cocky in that fight, he was reckless, I knew there was going to be a day where he jumped into a clean punch, he's always jumped into his attacks. I thought Floyd was going to be the guy to do it, with his technique, but it was Marquez's counter-punching, which has always been Pacquiao's problem. Pacquiao's recklessness got him hurt in that fight.

Dane White needs a brain implant , he wants the sports to be main stream, but whenever he sees a mic he have to say something stupid, this guy is in love with himself, he's pathetic.

Pressed for time...cant watch, was this in response to Conte's estimate of fighters on PEDs?

Seen like a 15 minute excerpt of that and the marijuana rant.
Had me rolling.

Everyone knows about Conte and BALCO. IMO - he should have been banned from all sports for life. That didn't happen and I really hope that he is clean now. I really have no idea.

Conte is not some genius scientist. But he does know about cheating with PED's.

Its pretty obvious that MMA (like many sports) has a lot of its athletes using PEDs. It is also obvious that the UFC is adopting a similar strategy to many other sports - that is, put in a drug testing program to boost your credibility with the public while simultaneously trying to ensure that nobody actually gets caught (there will always be the unlucky and the stupid. there is only so much you can do).

Dana has just adopted the standard "attack the messenger" strategy to deflect attention away from the issue in the UFC.

It is not particularly original and it won't change until when (and if) there is a big enough scandal in MMA to actually force the UFC to start taking it seriously. I have my doubts. Pro Cycling has been rocked by scandal after scandal and while that sport has made substantial progress, the governing body (the UCI) and many of the national federations have fought anti-doping practices tooth & nail every step of the way.

Dana saying Gilbert Melendez will most likely get title shot right away is awesome :p

Back