Dana White: "F**k Victor Conte, The Guys A Two Faced Lying Piece Of Sh*t"

Conte can be a all the names people call him but who better to talk about cheating?

He made a living beating the system, now he can help the system.

This plus what Mr Elusive and Kneeinthenutz have said.

As soon as Conte's name was mentioned on the subject Dana went into defensive mode. Why? Because if someone can point out the flaws in the UFC's testing systems, its Victor. It's also why Dana has been using his whole Marijuana scapegoat thing. It's not that 80% percent of fighters ingest THC in some way. It's more probably along the lines of x amount would test positive for THC while the others test positive for PED's.

I believe a lot of what Conte has said about atheltic testing on Rogan's podcast. He knows the drug testing systems better than any media scrum or sherdogger and he has already helped athletes beat the majority of it's flaws in different athletic organizations.

Dana respoding with tact and class to people who say things he doesn't like, as per usual.

He also managed to slip in about 425 "You Know"s into the interview. So annoying....you know?

was this supposed to make sense?
It's public knowledge what happened to conte; he was addressing it.

And for all of you geniuses calling Conte a cheater...what exactly did he cheat at?
Was he an athlete? Did he play a sport?
No?

the olympics

just because you arent the one competing it doesnt mean you arent a cheater. hes supplying not only banned substances but illegal subastances knowing theyre going to use them to cheat. hes doing all these athletes bloodwork and engineering cocktails to illegally boost their performance

if thats not a cheater then what do you call it? conspiracy to cheat? accessory to cheating?

Eh, i couldnt listen to him for more than 5 seconds, he is a scumbag

I don't think he is a scumbag at all. His story is very interesting and he has an involvement in the progression of the human race. Perhaps he was cheating since there is no even playing rules and obviously illegal but he didn't start this.

Look at Marquez, I don't see no one complaining when clearly we see what's happened there. I have only watched boxing for about 25 years now and I have never seen anyone gain punching power. No ONE! Muscle Yes. I have heard stories on why you are pretty much born with it or without it but Marquez gained a huge punch. Look at the first Knock Down. I enjoyed the fight and hope not only athletes but people like you and me can take new and improved PEDS especially if they keep getting better. Maybe make my thang bigger instead of my nuts smaller. Eliminate rage, Eliminate death.

Just because YOU haven't seen it does not mean it is impossible.

Tons of people are complaining about Marquez. Also, Dinamita has always been a big puncher and Pacquiao almost jumped into a massive right hand. His new found body may have had a little to do with it, but most of it was his skill and Pac's recklessnses.

This. The punch was perfect.

I'm laughing at the idea you are born with punching power.

No, knocking people comes with timing, hitting the right spot, and technique.
You can be 40 years old, never knocked out anyone in your life and knock someone out with the perfectly timed and placed punch.

Obviously timing and precision have something to do with knocking someone out but some people are born with power while others could be 200+ pounds of pure muscle and not be able to do crap.

Rogans podcast kicks ass, if you don't like it don't listen to it

He was just stating his opinion, calm down man.

sure conte's not the greatest guy in the world, but he knows steroids, he knows an athlete juicing when he see's one, so when he gave out a number on the JRE about how many people he believes use steroids i can't say I'd argue it

I don't think he is a scumbag at all. His story is very interesting and he has an involvement in the progression of the human race. Perhaps he was cheating since there is no even playing rules and obviously illegal but he didn't start this.

Look at Marquez, I don't see no one complaining when clearly we see what's happened there. I have only watched boxing for about 25 years now and I have never seen anyone gain punching power. No ONE! Muscle Yes. I have heard stories on why you are pretty much born with it or without it but Marquez gained a huge punch. Look at the first Knock Down. I enjoyed the fight and hope not only athletes but people like you and me can take new and improved PEDS especially if they keep getting better. Maybe make my thang bigger instead of my nuts smaller. Eliminate rage, Eliminate death.

I know , 36 rounds and never gets Paquiao to take a knee and all of a sudden drops him twice in 6 rounds and KTFO a guy who's taken punches from some of the heaviest hitters without going down.

BS

I'm laughing at the idea you are born with punching power.

No, knocking people comes with timing, hitting the right spot, and technique.
You can be 40 years old, never knocked out anyone in your life and knock someone out with the perfectly timed and placed punch.

In boxing or at your local street corner ?
I'm all ears Mr Traineroftheyear.

marquez didn't gain punching power; he's always had it. what changed was pacquiao tripping over his foot and landing on a perfectly placed counter.

He didn't trip on his foot.
The punch landed and the foot blocked him from going foward.

the olympics

just because you arent the one competing it doesnt mean you arent a cheater. hes supplying not only banned substances but illegal subastances knowing theyre going to use them to cheat. hes doing all these athletes bloodwork and engineering cocktails to illegally boost their performance

if thats not a cheater then what do you call it? conspiracy to cheat? accessory to cheating?

He is a "cheater", he admitted that he got caught, so fucking what. Does this mean he is going to lie about the situation now? Was he the only person to provide these services in the 80's, would he be the only one now?

Sorry but I dont really get your point. Dana is just mad, because he knows Conte speaks closer the truth than a lie in this case and Dana is scared his top10 guys get caught again like overeem.

Conte knows his shit, Dana knows his, but apparently the shit that Dana knows doesnt include PED's, only ones he knows are the ones his doctor gave him.

Conte possibly knows more about what athlete has done what PEDs than anybody on earth. He might be a scumbag, but he he's a scumbag who knows a lot.

Are you retarded? Assuming your hypothesis that one cannot gain punching power through increases in muscle and strength then how the hell are steroids meant to help anything? Make his bones heavier?

Here's Conte on Joe Rogan's podcast. A lot of interesting info pertaining to PED's in MMA and sports/athletics in general. Also a lot of interesting stuff about NSAC and Olympic testing.

holy shit, Conte looks like Torrente :p

Back