Dana White: "F**k Victor Conte, The Guys A Two Faced Lying Piece Of Sh*t"

I'm laughing at the idea you are born with punching power.

No, knocking people comes with timing, hitting the right spot, and technique.
You can be 40 years old, never knocked out anyone in your life and knock someone out with the perfectly timed and placed punch.

pot calling the kettle black here.

or did i forget something? dana white isn't exactly a paragon of truth, honesty, and decency is he?

This reporter deserves a great deal of credit.

As I'm sure everyone noticed. Dana did not give one coherent or logical answer as to why one would not value information and advice Conti can provide.

You can have your own personal feelings towards Conti but he is just about the most credible and educated person to speak to regarding using PED's in mainstream sports.

Someone just lost their press credentials :D

This reporter deserves a great deal of credit.

As I'm sure everyone noticed. Dana did not give one coherent or logical answer as to why one would not value information and advice Conti can provide.

You can have your own personal feelings towards Conti but he is just about the most credible and educated person to speak to regarding using PED's in mainstream sports.

He is a threat to Dana's business, thats why Dana attacked him.

I don't think he is a scumbag at all. His story is very interesting and he has an involvement in the progression of the human race. Perhaps he was cheating since there is no even playing rules and obviously illegal but he didn't start this.

Look at Marquez, I don't see no one complaining when clearly we see what's happened there. I have only watched boxing for about 25 years now and I have never seen anyone gain punching power. No ONE! Muscle Yes. I have heard stories on why you are pretty much born with it or without it but Marquez gained a huge punch. Look at the first Knock Down. I enjoyed the fight and hope not only athletes but people like you and me can take new and improved PEDS especially if they keep getting better. Maybe make my thang bigger instead of my nuts smaller. Eliminate rage, Eliminate death.
If you watch boxing at all you would know A LOT of people accused Marquez for using PED's and the first knock down was a HAYMAKER, pac didnt defend properly and ate a savage haymaker from a good puncher almost flush, of course hes gonna go down

That's bullshit, Victor is a wealth of information regarding performance enhancing drugs, and the dude has had a crazy interesting life.

Joe Rogan podcast: the best place for pseudoscience, bullshit product placements, and other half baked ideas.

It's pretty good, such as in cases like this when you can hear directly from the guy who was involved with numerous athletes instead of Dana's opinion to judge the guy.

I don't think he is a scumbag at all. His story is very interesting and he has an involvement in the progression of the human race. Perhaps he was cheating since there is no even playing rules and obviously illegal but he didn't start this.

Look at Marquez, I don't see no one complaining when clearly we see what's happened there. I have only watched boxing for about 25 years now and I have never seen anyone gain punching power. No ONE! Muscle Yes. I have heard stories on why you are pretty much born with it or without it but Marquez gained a huge punch. Look at the first Knock Down. I enjoyed the fight and hope not only athletes but people like you and me can take new and improved PEDS especially if they keep getting better. Maybe make my thang bigger instead of my nuts smaller. Eliminate rage, Eliminate death.

Marquez, who has 40 knockouts?
Stop posting about boxing, forever.
Stop posting about the human body.
Just stop posting.

Dana and Rogan might have to argue about this.

why

conte is an admitted cheater who talked about it on the podcast. the reason conte talks about this stuff is for $

everyone knows you dont show up on some strangers podcast that has a million listeners to tell everyone you were a cheat and a convicted felon for no reason

why

conte is an admitted cheater who talked about it on the podcast. the reason conte talks about this stuff is for $

everyone knows you dont show up on some strangers podcast that has a million listeners to tell everyone you were a cheat and a convicted felon for no reason
was this supposed to make sense?
It's public knowledge what happened to conte; he was addressing it.

And for all of you geniuses calling Conte a cheater...what exactly did he cheat at?
Was he an athlete? Did he play a sport?
No?

Conte can be a all the names people call him but who better to talk about cheating?

He made a living beating the system, now he can help the system.

Back