Dana White criticizes Sean Shelby for not stopping Jeremy Stephens from shoving Drakkar Klose

Throwing your match maker under the bus....Oh Dana
<Fedor23>

Do the fighters get paid for showing up? If they do I can see why Dana White threw Shelby under the bus.

Dana would never allow that to happen on his watch...

Barao-Stephens.gif

lagnz.jpg

First of all, you don't put midget Sean Shelby up there when you know wild or "savage" (like Dana calls him) fighters are up there, and still, not even Dana could have prevented that.

Dana couldn't do shit when Stephens faced Barao (damage would already have been done vs Klose if Dana was there instead of Sean). Dana is too slow, too slow reflexes.

They'd need a huge strongbad guy with reflexes up there when Jeremy Stephens or any of the other savages known for reacting are up there.

You never put the slowest weakest dude up there. (Sean Shelby)

Fall guy Sean taking all the blame.

The only way to have stopped that would be to have not let them staredown in the first place. No one is fast enough to get in between them in the time it took Stephens to push Klose.

First. if you don't want it to happen (Dana actually wants this to happen but won't say it out loud) it's easily prevented. You don't even let them get up close and personal. Just stand in the way from the getgo.

You know what will happen when it comes to some of the fighters.

If you need a replacement for Sean, I know a guy..

I agree, we all know Jeremy “Quien Diablos Es Ese Chico” Estebans is a “savage”.

<{ohyeah}>

why does he throw literally everyone under the bus

Dana would never allow that to happen on his watch...

Barao-Stephens.gif

lagnz.jpg

Yeah but at least he was able to already be in between the two to prevent it from being worse.. he was already separating the two before it was a massive push, add that to the fact that basically he probably already warned sean shelby, hey jeremy is a hot head you know that watch out for that guy, before they do the weigh ins and face offs, they've probably identified the guys that are too feisty and might make a scene

I agree with Dana on this. No need to shove that hard still. But Shelby dropped the ball.

Back