Dana White contacts UG forum mods if he doesnt like certain posts info from JRE #675

Anyone remember the early anti Reebok deal threads? The only peoples suporting it where showing up between monday and friday. That oppened my eyes about internet shills.

He also likes to ban media from his press conferences if they don't behave the way he likes. So this doesn't surprise me one bit.

Funny how all those Herb Dean threads after the McGregor fight were taken down.

Why does he call and not pm? Jin Akutsu must be out of anytime minutes by now

I knew it! There's no way people actually dislike my posts.

How would this work? Whats Dana gonna do if a forum doesn't delete posts he doesn't like? Revoke the free tickets to UFC events that they don't get to begin with?

How would this work? Whats Dana gonna do if a forum doesn't delete posts he doesn't like? Revoke the free tickets to UFC events that they don't get to begin with?

Threaten to put the owners in the poor house by cutting advertising ties and/or slap them with a libel injunction, I assume.

Hangzhou via Wales? Ni hao did that happen?

wouldn't surprise me at all.

Also there are literally an army of zuffa shills and DW worshippers on this forum all following orders. Serious, this is like the only sport in the world where "fans" sh*t on the athletes while nut hug the promoter and the banner on a daily basis.

This right here. Any time an athlete says anything the least bit critical, 15,000 fans jump in a thread to pile on that athlete, all while claiming to be "fans".

"Kirik Jenness & Chris Palmquist run the premiere martial arts website on the internet. http://mixedmartialarts.com"

wtf is this shit

well, the website i cant talk about, but the forum is shit. i've never went too deep to check the posts and all that but the layout is so disgusting that cause my eyes to bleed

This right here. Any time an athlete says anything the least bit critical, 15,000 fans jump in a thread to pile on that athlete, all while claiming to be "fans".

Mods moving thread about MMA Digest Update straight to the wasteland, because there was a parody of him being Hitler with Reebok sign instead of swastika along with something else.

See for yourself. @4:00
[YT]ZUHQBxSfpvc[/YT]

Where you at mods where you at Sherdawg wat wat?!

The level of the some threads is so stupid not sure dana would bother trying to mod sherdog.

Anyone remember how Coner and Mendes fixed fights were blasted here? Damn Dana hehehe

I'm still waiting for last quarters kickback check. My delete and wasteland fingers will be getting mighty lazy if it doesn't show up in the old mailbox soon.

God bless you Dana White, you're doing god's work.

All hail DFW!

28 Minutes into podcast, its talked about Dana White always on MMA forums and he'll call that particular MMA forum moderator to complain about certain posts :icon_surp

Glad to know I'm in Dana's thoughts. What a sweet fellow.

Back