Dana White contacts UG forum mods if he doesnt like certain posts info from JRE #675

It's all fun and games on the internet until we piss Dana off enough and he shuts it down on us.

Hespect Uncle Dana.

giphy.gif

Get back in here. Answer for your crimes.

Call me a tin foil hat wearing dunce, but I can see Dana hiring a social media team to hit hit mma forums like Sherdog, the UG, Reddit.

Its all true and they make more money than the fighters, and even janitors.

Hes talking about that other MMA forum and not this one. Sherdoggers are all blushing lmao

So then the question is, how long does this thread last?

Its all true and they make more money than the fighters, and even janitors.

Shills?

Ya its happening everywhere but one of the shills working for Russian government said they make more than a University professor there lol

[YT]sS9olPA2BK0[/YT]

Hmmmm interesting

Get back in here. Answer for your crimes.

I believe that people are entitled to their own opinions.

I believe in Free Speech.

If you think that there is anything in this world that would get me to bend those beliefs, or my convictions, then you sir, don't know me at all.

dana-white-money-e1391096326933.jpg

wouldn't surprise me at all.

Also there are literally an army of zuffa shills and DW worshippers on this forum all following orders. Serious, this is like the only sport in the world where "fans" sh*t on the athletes while nut hug the promoter and the banner on a daily basis.

sad but true

It is hard to take him seriously.
People just get used to him talking out his ass.

you havent viewed enough threads on him evidently. I have people wanting to take my soul for not wanting to suck his dick.

You know whose posts Dana never complains about?

Mine. War Dana

Hey Daan

dont delete my posts

i love ufc very much and respect what the fighters do.

people here do not relaize this, these guys PUT THERE LIVES ON THE LINE FOR YOU ENTERTAINMENT

show the respect

Thats all i ask.

Wouldn't rule out Dana ever being a mod on here, Nostromo imo

Back