Dana White contacts UG forum mods if he doesnt like certain posts info from JRE #675

Maybe Dana is also a mod...or all of them..

How deep does this go?

whatch this thread get deleted

I already knew this. The UFC has it's claws in this forum. You have to know this. Did they delete my Dillleshaw is an elite athlete threads because they didn't want him thinking he deserved a raise?

Yeah, I'm sure Dana White who is probably busy 24/7, is sitting in his underwear scouring the internet for harmful posts.

You guys are getting trolled. You guys do realize how insane and unbelievable that sounds, right?

I swear one of my friends told me before that he suspects Zuffa behind some of the bans and especially him since his an anti-MMA guy for health reasons

method=get&s=407-03-30-2014-21-15-15-334.gif

they are talking about the ug you dumb assses. can site. they bow down to dana so easily.

I believe that people are entitled to their own opinions.

I believe in Free Speech.

If you think that there is anything in this world that would get me to bend those beliefs, or my convictions, then you sir, don't know me at all.

dana-white-money-e1391096326933.jpg

lol, this thread and your responses: gold. :)

Dana White does not post or read this site. This site is mostly 14 year olds. He reads and sometimes posts on the underground and so does Rogan. But with twitter, I doubt he even does that anymore. Dana has no problems giving his opinion. If he read this site he would post here. All the 14 year old sherdoggers would be sucking up to him if he did.

This was a great episode and really interesting look at the guys behind UG.

DFW ladies & gentlemen...

Yeah, I'm sure Dana White who is probably busy 24/7, is sitting in his underwear scouring the internet for harmful posts.

You guys are getting trolled. You guys do realize how insane and unbelievable that sounds, right?
If he can insult 14 year ols in social media, he can post on a mma website.

Oh please Mr. White!!!! Please!!!

Forgive us for exercising our rights to free speech on the internet!!!!!

PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEE?!?!?

A forum is a private enterprise, so there is no free-speech as you think of the definition of free-speech.

Paid Zuffa poster in my opinion.

I doubt he personally does it, but I wouldnt be surprised he has a cyber team who do it.

Back