Dana White: Conor McGregor ‘is my Ali and Tyson’

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Screen-Shot-2015-09-30-at-12.04.10-PM1.png

”To compare anybody to Ali is kind of stupid because of all the other great things that were associated with him from a social movement and everything else,” White admitted at the time.“But Conor has just got that sparkle, that thing to him. Wherever he goes -- whether we put him on TV, whether he’s doing an interview, whether he’s around a group of people -- he just is the center of attention. He’s got that special quality, and for a guy that’s fought in the UFC four times to have the interest of GQ Magazine, Men’s Health, ESPN? He’s got it.”

He is the greatest mental warfare fighter I have ever met,” he said. “Ever. The best. He doesn’t just fuck with the guys he’s going to fight. He fucks with everybody. I know it’s sacrilege to compare anybody to Muhammad Ali in anything in the fight business. You don’t ever want to be comparing people to Muhammad Ali, but he’s the only one who comes to mind when it comes to the mental warfare that Conor wages.”

latest

One of the reasons the sport is dieing right here. If Dana loves Conor so much he should quit and be his personal promoter lol.

Last edited:
Dana getting a bit emotional publicly, makes you wonder what he's like behind closed doors with Conor.

Ronda used to be his "Tyson" and we all know how that went.

$50k a month on good blow and you too can be suffused by a high energy glow.

cIyWwOZ.gif

I don’t think it’s really a question that Conor will enter the pantheon of combat legends like Tyson and Ali by the end of his career. He’s already arguably had a more impressive career than Tyson and probably comparable star power. And he’s not even done yet. What happens if he KO’s Khabib? When he inevitably has a legendary scrap with GSP? etc.

he said the same about chuck back then. then matt hughes once. then anderson silva. then ronda rousey. now it's conor. it will be someoby else later on.

I don’t think it’s really a question that Conor will enter the pantheon of combat legends like Tyson and Ali by the end of his career. He’s already arguably had a more impressive career than Tyson and probably comparable star power. And he’s not even done yet. What happens if he KO’s Khabib? When he inevitably has a legendary scrap with GSP? etc.
What lol.

Conor is 2-1 against non midgets.

His legacy is yammering and iconic belt strips. Get back to us if he beats Khabib and defends a belt for as long as the GOAT candidates.

20+ years from now, people will look back at Mcgregor with the same fondness that people do today for a Prime Ali, especially if he beats Khabib.

He has given us some great performances and soundbytes, despite how controversial he is.

Last edited:
Conor helped Dana make a couple of million dollars, I would suck a tiny irish dick for that cash too.<Dana05>

{<jordan}

20+ years people will be thinking of Mcgregor as they did Prime Ali. He's given us some great memories.
The Floyd fight will be looked at with hilarity for decades along with Diaz 1, no question.

What lol.

Conor is 2-1 against non midgets.

His legacy is yammering and iconic belt strips. Get back to us if he beats Khabib and defends a belt for as long as the GOAT candidates.
You’re dismissing the GOAT featherweight as a midget. You’re not a serious person. Get back to me when you are.

Back