• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News *** Dana White Caught in Altercation with Wife on New Years MEGA THREAD ***

Should Dana White step down as president of the UFC?

• Total voters
Do you think he checks himself into rehab and then has a press conference with a minister asking for forgiveness as well as saying that he will be working on himself. Maybe give himself a 4-8 week suspension to look good if it starts to get uglier.

What in the fuck are these comments. She hit him first and that's that.
giphy.gif

We all know we should not hit a woman and we all hate dana i guess but honestly guys if someone hit you in the face like that it might be very hard to not hit back, the adrenaline, rage, and stuff

Reflex too...

Meanwhile, Anne tells TMZ Sports ... "Dana and I have been married for almost 30 years. To say this is out of character for him is an understatement -- nothing like this has ever happened before. Unfortunately, we were both drinking too much on New Year’s Eve and things got out of control, on both sides. We’ve talked this through as a family and apologized to each other. I just hope people will respect our privacy for the sake of our kids."

She has no need to defend him but she is.
No need to defend her husband and father of her children from bad PR that could potentially unravel his career? OK bud..

Fucked up shit. It's gotta be close to over for Dana at this point. Hope his wife is okay.

She slapped him first. Any self defense dojo worth their weight will tell you to give back TWICE what you receive.

Dana did right.

{<Mcgoat}
Beating up your wife when you’re roided up isn’t a good look, can’t take a hit from your wife? Sad.

Bet my house he never breathes Ariel’s name again, that’s for dam sure. He no longer has a leg to stand on.

Under this WME cancel culture era, they will need to fire Dana
Disney will not accept this, they just might cancel the ESPN deal if Dana isn't fired over this

Dana might have got away with this back in the Fertitta days but now he won't be able to

It's been a good run and he has been a great character for MMA but now his time is over

Last edited:
the main question is: what will happen as a result? I'm guessing he'll say he's going to some sort of rehab, donate money to domestic abuse and that's about it. I doubt there'll be any official disciplinary actions handed down by Ari Emanuel etc.

Back