• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News *** Dana White Caught in Altercation with Wife on New Years MEGA THREAD ***

Should Dana White step down as president of the UFC?

• Total voters
Honestly though, women want equality and this is equality.

If you want special treatment to slap a man but be immune to retaliation, then let's go back to the way things were 50+ years ago. You can't pick and choose equality only when it benefits you.

That said, Dana's gonna take some heat for this one. He's gone off on a number of UFC fighters that have hit women in the past.

Umm did you miss the part where she tried to walk away and Dana would let her before she slapped him?

Media outlets are now going to go back and try to find examples of him acting in an aggressive or derogatory manner in order to sensationalize this incident and make him look like a really awful person
Luckily for him he always carries himself with class and treats all those around him with dignity and respect
<Lmaoo>

Exactly. I'm not against anyone having a good time. but there is such a thing as "age appropriate"

This drunken altercation shows why it's a bad idea for a middle age couple to be doing that boozing and clubbing stuff.

Especially a wealthy and famous guy like Dana. you'd think he'd have developed some taste

I learned early that money can't buy taste. It's weird. My dad was a successful entrepreneur in Houston, so I was around a good number of rich people growing up. Some of them had good taste. But one guy I went to high school with had a long career in the NFL. Didn't matter. He still did the same shit, went to the same cheesy clubs... all of it. I've been in construction a long time and am getting into the startup world. In construction, you'll see more taste in a small house that someone put heart and soul into than a mansion owned by a mindless rich guy. It's weird, you go to these mansions, they're the same shit as a regular house in the suburbs, just more of it. Most of them are big old piles of shit. The startup world has a lot of intelligent people, and more of them have refined taste, thank God, but still, not most. You can't buy style.

Honestly though, women want equality and this is equality.

If you want special treatment to slap a man but be immune to retaliation, then let's go back to the way things were 50+ years ago. You can't pick and choose equality only when it benefits you.

That said, Dana's gonna take some heat for this one. He's gone off on a number of UFC fighters that have hit women in the past.

There was that period where he was performatively against domestic violence, but then he went out of his way to sign that rapist Cody East and Greg Hardy. He also seemed determined to keep pushing Hardy's mediocre ass out of spite just because of the backlash.

Media outlets are now going to go back and try to find examples of him acting in an aggressive or derogatory manner in order to sensationalize this incident and make him look like a really awful person
Luckily for him he always carries himself with class and treats all those around him with dignity and respect
<Lmaoo>

<[analyzed}>

There was that period where he was performatively against domestic violence, but then he went out of his way to sign that rapist Cody East and Greg Hardy. He also seemed determined to keep pushing Hardy's mediocre ass out of spite just because of the backlash.
Yup, that's what I meant by he's gonna take some heat. Not necessarily because he 'hit a woman', but because he's now a huge hypocrite.

What a clown and loser! Dana acts all innocent but is the devil himself.

He grabbed her arm, he wasn’t trying to rape her or beat her ass. She was drunk and pissed while he was trying to calm her down or tell her they’re leaving. She was the one showing her ass in public likely arguing with him

Keep your hands to yourself, its that simple, even if its your wife. Dont try to stop someone from leaving, its also that simple. I also dont know why you are talking about how "he wasnt trying to rape her or beat her ass" since I never said he was but you cant argue he likely wont that match and beat her ass, that was a clear victory for the Steroid cheat Dana.

Dana just cutting a promo for his horseshit Slap league.

Seriously though, enough of this bald roided out goofball. He's been compensated enough already and is just an embarrassment to the company. Let him go and teach taebo

Dana White weighs 210+ lbs. and has been roiding for years. He has been documented bench pressing 315 pounds for reps. Let's not pretend his skinny wife slapping him is the same thing as him slapping her.

the full 36 second video makes Dana look even worse. Before the slap happens, you can see his wife is obviously distraught about something with her head in her hands.

and once they exchange slaps, the altercation continues and you can see him squaring up with her like he's going to hit her again.

In the beginning is he trying to break, squeezing her left hand?

on the scheme of slaps its not that hard at all, its more the act of that it happened.

Not to mention they known each other 30+ years, both where drunk, both aggro at the time.

Not a good look though, Dana needs to stop being a drunken goof.

We have a small snippet of what happened, and the fact is that she slapped him. Doesn't matter what kind of argument they were having, she has no right to slap him any more than he has a right to slap her.

Sorry Mr. White Knight, but you're dead wrong on this one. The only reason Dana will take heat for this is his past stances against UFC fighters that have hit women.

Dead wrong huh? But you just admitted you don't know what happen prior lol.

If someone wants to make a play for Dana's job this is the perfect time. And if someone wants to soften up UFC and take it from WME this is basically the best opportunity that they will ever get. Real pressure could get Dana fired. His job is also going to be infinitely more difficult.

Dana White is an absolute scumbag. I am done with him. ufc needs to make him step down after this. Absolutely disgusting and pathetic.

In the beginning is he trying to break, squeezing her left hand?

Yup, she is visibly upset for some reason and he is trying to hold her for some reason. Then she proceeds to leave and he then tries to grab her to make her stay and thats when she slaps him. Those that are defending him dont want to see this and are making up any excuse to not admit that she tried to leave and Dana tried to stop her, thats when she slaps him.

Are we going to ignore his wife slapped him in front of everyone?what is he supposed to do?just stand there awkwardly

Yes, that would be a better choice than assaulting a woman.

You know what is much more awkward? Walking out in cuffs because you hit a woman, and having to explain that to people for the rest of your life, because it is recorded forever.

Last edited:
Back