• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News *** Dana White Caught in Altercation with Wife on New Years MEGA THREAD ***

Should Dana White step down as president of the UFC?

• Total voters
Do you think he checks himself into rehab and then has a press conference with a minister asking for forgiveness as well as saying that he will be working on himself. Maybe give himself a 4-8 week suspension to look good if it starts to get uglier.

Once the mainstream media gets a hold of this, it's going to be plastered everywhere. Disney won't have a choice in axing Dana. The public pressure will be brutal. People who think otherwise are fucking delusional. Who thinks it's ok to put ur hands on a woman cause she slapped u first is a punk bitch shell of a man!!!

Mickey Mouse is gonna Fire Dana's ass. The mouse dont take no shit from no one. Especially from a C rate sport like MMA.

Simp logic.

She had no business putting her hands on him. If he slapped her first and she slapped him back twice, everyone would be praising her.

There are no double standards.

no... just standards. dana was never in ANY danger of being harmed by a woman half his weight and weaker pound for pound anyway.

The public's reaction would be very different if Dana just slapped her out of nowhere instead of retaliation from getting slapped first lol
Seeing it on just about every news connection on the internet. Thinking the public doesn't like Dana's slap KO anyway.

This guy is like 53 years old, what is he doing at a mumble rap nightclub? Yeah it's definitely not a good look, I don't care what anyone says you should never hit a woman, a guy of Dana's size should be able to take it, unless she's some behemoth who can inflict serious damage like Gabbie Garcia.

He apologized, not much else to it, they were both drunk, she hit him first, shit happens, it's between them. Didn't look like he was going full force but yeah, this is no surprise to me considering Dana's temper. Pretty fucking brazen to slap a women in public though, that can get your ass beat but he does have Dana White privilege as T-Ferg likes to say.

It’s crazy to see the amount people defending Dana here. Holy smokes

well, as far as DV cases go, this isn't awful. Look at Ray Rice situation.

He got slapped and slapped back (unless I'm missing something?). Nobody was getting KO'ed here or sustaining any true injury. And alcohol was obviously a factor.

Shit situation but on the DV continuum it's very far at the lower end of the spectrum, even if the whole spectrum isn't acceptable as repeatable behavior

no... just standards. dana was never in ANY danger of being harmed by a woman half his weight and weaker pound for pound anyway.
Yep. And you see the difference in the power of the slaps, it's not like Dana even measured what he was doing in any way, he just knocks her off her chair. If a 90-year-old or a 10-year-old slapped you, would you show restraint in your reaction, or would you absolutely hit them hard and knock the shit out of them with the strength of a large grown man?

I can't agree with the tit for tat thing when the tat is so much harder than the tit. I've been slapped by girls in bars and other places during my youth; sometimes I deserved it, sometimes I didn't. But I never reacted by knocking the shit out of the girl. I didn't see that as a reasonable course of action even when I was drunk.

well, as far as DV cases go, this isn't awful. Look at Ray Rice situation.

He got slapped and slapped back (unless I'm missing something?). Nobody was getting KO'ed here or sustaining any true injury. And alcohol was obviously a factor.

Shit situation but on the DV continuum it's very far at the lower end of the spectrum, even if the whole spectrum isn't acceptable as repeatable behavior
I understand the Ray Rice situation was terrible which it really was but man why slap her just take her by the wrist and tell her to stop doing this and if she attempts to slap you again you walk away because you should know you can’t hit or slap a woman. It’s beyond ridiculous why he even slapped her twice

She slapped him first. Any self defense dojo worth their weight will tell you to give back TWICE what you receive.

Dana did right.

{<Mcgoat}

Watch the video again. He kept trying to hold her when she is clearly upset. She then tries to leave and he grabs her to try to stop her and THATS when she slaps him. Here is some advice, maybe keep your hands to yourself when your wife is clearly upset and dont try to stop her from leaving by grabbing her. Point being, keep your hands to yourself unless you want hands as well.

Last edited:
Looks like self defense to me...

Self defense means Dana was actually defending himself. It is also a counter measure from harm. She slapped him and Dana took a sec and then put his weight forward and slapped her, it was not self-defense ,it was retribution. No where did it look like he was defending himself from harm, he had her restrained and then slapped her.

Unless your wife is beating you to the point of injury, you do not strike her. Past violence is a very good indicator of future violence. Dana owned up too it which is right of him. From the slap that Dana gave, I am sure he has hit her before,

how-can-she-slap-16289329643x2.jpg

Back