• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News *** Dana White Caught in Altercation with Wife on New Years MEGA THREAD ***

Should Dana White step down as president of the UFC?

• Total voters

You guys have no shame, you're not discussing your family issues openly but rambling about other men's families.

A man had personal issues within his own family, it has nothing to do with any of you, stop acting like vultures, it has nothing to do with him promoting his own business.

Last edited:
IndolentImpureGrebe-max-1mb.gif

Screen_shot_2012-02-10_at_11.25.26_PM.png

What is your definition of self defense and furthermore which law states that you can only retaliate in self defense against an aggressor of either sex?
“The use of force to protect oneself from an attempted injury by another”

retaliation:
to return like for like. especially : to get revenge. transitive verb. : to repay in kind. retaliate an injury

And to answer your question: literally all of them. If someone hits me and we square off in a parking lot to start fighting, the cops show up and my defense is, “he started it” my brother in Christ we are both going to jail for assault and creating a public disturbance.

now answer my question: what’s the window here for “legal retaliation “?

PSL is an atrocious idea

makes Russian phone booth fighting seem sophisticated by comparison

You guys have no shame, you're not discussing your family issues openly but rambling about other men's families.

A man had personal issues within his own family, it has nothing to do with any of you, stop acting like vultures, it has nothing to do with him promoting his own business.
It has everything to do with his business considering:
-His business is sanctioned hitting of people
-He has tried to make a ton of holier than thou rants to cut fighters for similar or lesser behaviors.

It just does my head in that Dana slaps his wife weeks out from airing a show about fucking slapping people.

What are the odds haha

Part of me feels this was a calculated move on his part. It's just too perfect. He's involved in a viral slap moment weeks prior to the launch of his slap league product? C'mon ... Plus they had the public statements ready to go immediately and TMZ with the softball coverage. Maybe I'm too cynical though.

He's no dummy and most likely has a keen sense of what he can and can't get away with. Plus he probably has some smart folks around him. As of now, he's getting away with it.

Dana apologized quickly and put it to bed, at least in the media. I'm sure marriage therapy & other private punishments have already occurred. But it's a personal thing, TMZ doesn't get video on all the fights & disagreements of celebrities in the sordid history of celebrities.

It seems though that MMA media clickbaiters, who felt they were ever slighted by Dana in history, especially Ariel, are jumping on the bandwagon of "punish Dana", when if they were in the same situation, I doubt they'd have the nuts to own up and apologize to the entire world.

I watched other slap fight promotions and it does look interesting, though head, neck, teeth & CTE damage accumulates faster.

Dana apologized quickly and put it to bed, at least in the media. I'm sure marriage therapy & other private punishments have already occurred. But it's a personal thing, TMZ doesn't get video on all the fights & disagreements of celebrities in the sordid history of celebrities.

It seems though that MMA media clickbaiters, who felt they were ever slighted by Dana in history, especially Ariel, are jumping on the bandwagon of "punish Dana", when if they were in the same situation, I doubt they'd have the nuts to own up and apologize to the entire world.

I watched other slap fight promotions and it does look interesting, though head, neck, teeth & CTE damage accumulates faster.
Ahhh yes I forgot: just say "me sowwwy" and all bad behaviors are excused when leading sports leagues, and anyone who criticizes him doesn't have "nuts" and probably beats their wives without apologies. :rolleyes:

Your interest in slap fighting should tell us everything we need to know about what sort of mental midget stands up for Dana and then suggests others wouldn't be as honorable. I mean, are you just straight up challenged in the head? Dana is the one who did it; the people criticizing him haven't. I don't hit women. Do you?
What grade are you in?

Last edited:
Someone posted an interesting comment made by a comedian about the White situation, we were having an interesting conversation about it, and now it appears to have been deleted (or moved?)

Can anyone explain to me why or point me to where it went? If all this site will allow us to do is have inane conversations about rank squatting I may delete my account.

Back