• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News *** Dana White Caught in Altercation with Wife on New Years MEGA THREAD ***

Should Dana White step down as president of the UFC?

• Total voters
Yes it does. It certainly does if she makes the argument she was trying to leave, and if she says it hurt her wrist, it's certainly assault. Whether or not a judge would convict on that? Highly unlikely. But the charge exists for a reason.

He doesn't even close his hand around her arm. He simply placed his hand on her arm.

The initial on camera slap-for-slap is an unfortunate event, but a nothingburger. The second part of the situation that we can't clearly see as it appears both people are flailing a bit, that is more troublesome, IMO. It turns into a bit more of an ordeal.

Oh, fuck.

Genuinely didn't expect to see Dana hit her.

That's dumb as shit.

What are 50 year olds doing in a night club anyway?

Fucking idiots.

Grow up.
50 year olds go clubbing to, it's just usually for a more mature atmosphere and less casually dressed than Dana was here

LOL, the dude has been banned….he was kinda fun, I’m sure another will come along…

<Dany07>

Any idea what got him banned? Gonna have to assume it was something ITT

Anyone thinking that she acted in self defense has been digitally emasculated by the woke mob.
not her you goof, people are acting like dana was defending himself. She hit him, he hit her back. That is either self defense or retaliation.

Noone believes that Dana was acting in self defense, most believe that it was reflexive and probably meant more as a deterrent than anything else.
”I hit women so that they don’t hit me”.

Got it.

Oh I actually wasnt really worried and to be honest I actually never gave a fuck but that was really a cool story though. I enjoyed the happy ending part, reminds me of snow white and the seven dwarfs and their happy ending. Thanks for the story
Anythime!

He was pulling his strikes and there is no indication at at all of a kick or stomp.

Don't fabricate things that are not true.
Huh.
tenor.gif

Edit: should credit @Rank Squatter I saved it from earlier in the thread. Thanks!

Last edited:
No, I hit her so she doesn't hit me AGAIN!.
Get it?
I would love to see how that holds up in court.

I can’t believe that I’m somehow on the side of traditional, old school values on this issue. Shit, I’m actually on the side of biblical scripture for once? I’d burst into flames if I crossed the threshold of a church yet here I am agreeing with Christ and Solomon?

id day we are going to hell in a hand basket but I don’t believe in hell and frankly I’m suspect of hand baskets as well.

Here’s the deal ya goofs. You wanna be a fuckin fighter and then complain about your choice of opponent? This is the fight game, it is what it is.

damn. Never looked at it that close before. Was bad enough before, but definitely looks like he threw a kick in there. Gross.
Yep, these shergins simpin over a pink roided out goofball and defending him. You can see in the video Uncle Dana go after her after the second shot. Just imagine if nobody was there to stop that bald bitch.

I would love to see how that holds up in court.

I can’t believe that I’m somehow on the side of traditional, old school values on this issue. Shit, I’m actually on the side of biblical scripture for once? I’d burst into flames if I crossed the threshold of a church yet here I am agreeing with Christ and Solomon?

id day we are going to hell in a hand basket but I don’t believe in hell and frankly I’m suspect of hand baskets as well.

Honestly this topic has me feeling the exact same way. Like everything is fucking upside down on this topic lol. I'm far from a conservative, but I was raised to never put hands on a woman. Weird days.

Honestly this topic has me feeling the exact same way. Like everything is fucking upside down on this topic lol. I'm far from a conservative, but I was raised to never put hands on a woman. Weird days.
I can understand the nuance of theories involved here: If gabbi fuckin Garcia is between me and the only egress and has violence on her mind then I’m gonna knuckle up and take my best shot at her. I’ve sparred women in my weight class who were light years better than me and we got after it. I was still stronger so I matched their power and let them set the tone for the round.

These are reasonable times to put your hands on a woman. Blasting someone 100lbs lighter 3x and maybe adding a kick while they’re down? Sorry but that’s being a shitty excuse for a human.

Back