• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News *** Dana White Caught in Altercation with Wife on New Years MEGA THREAD ***

Should Dana White step down as president of the UFC?

• Total voters
“The use of force to protect oneself from an attempted injury by another”

retaliation:
to return like for like. especially : to get revenge. transitive verb. : to repay in kind. retaliate an injury

And to answer your question: literally all of them. If someone hits me and we square off in a parking lot to start fighting, the cops show up and my defense is, “he started it” my brother in Christ we are both going to jail for assault and creating a public disturbance.

now answer my question: what’s the window here for “legal retaliation “?

I don't know as I am not a lawyer but neither are you I presume , so why claim with certainty that Dana would have a disadvantage?

Not sure if my comment was deleted, but I'm pretty sure I never made mention of it landing. I said he definitely tried, which the clip clearly shows and you chose to ignore it in the video to fit your bias. Guess I wasn't fabricating anything after all.
I am not trying to ignore it , I sincerely cannot see what he is doing .

ESPN is trying to sweep it under the rug as well. Has any major news source even mentioned it?

This is what is so out there to me about it in comparison to other things - if this was a basketball player or NFL owner we’d be deep in day 9 of them having like Stone Cold Steve Austin on as an expert to assess whether he was stomping her, as it is we just got Steven A talking about how much he loved the White family and wished them to heal.

Just for the record you fired the first shot and made it personal:

Let some big roided up dude grab your hand when you are trying to do and tell us what you will do. You will probably like it though guessing by this post.

Unless you wanna argue that implying that me liking to be manhandled by a roided guy is not a shot.

I wasnt even aware you were that guy. I also never claimed that you would like to be grabbed by a roided up dude, I said judging by your comment of grabbing a persons arm that it will probably be fine with you since you seem to think it is no issue if someone grabs your arm. You on the other hand stated that just because I saw an issue with the way Dana was grabbing his wife then that must mean I MUST have had an experience with a bigger dude controlling me against my will and its fear based.

So I never said you would actually liked to be grabbed by a dude, I said you probably would since you saw no issues with Dana grabbing his wife. You on the other hand stated I must have had an experience of a dude controlling me against my will, which has never happened to me.

I am also not the one defending any of the two people involved who touched the other. You are, you are saying its okay to grab someone the way Dana grabbed his wife when I am certain females dont like to be treated that way. They both messed up but Dana fucked up more by instigating the fight and grabbing her first and slapping her and probably kicking her as well.

Last edited:
Just for the record you fired the first shot and made it personal:

Let some big roided up dude grab your hand when you are trying to do and tell us what you will do. You will probably like it though guessing by this post.

Unless you wanna argue that implying that me liking to be manhandled by a roided guy is not a shot.

Also when I made that post about you probably liking to be held by a roided up dude it was obvious I meant you wouldnt like it because who wants to grabbed by a roided up dude and not go where they want to go? Not you who are a male I am sure and certainly not a 100 pounds soaking wet female as well. So I wasnt even ever claiming something like this happened to you or that you would even like it. I was just trying to point out that you are defending dana for what he did but I am sure not even you would have liked to have had that happened to you, what dana did to his wife.

Also when I made that post about you probably liking to be held by a roided up dude it was obvious I meant you wouldnt like it because who wants to grabbed by a roided up dude and not go where they want to go? Not you who are a male I am sure and certainly not a 100 pounds soaking wet female as well. So I wasnt even ever claiming something like this happened to you or that you would even like it. I was just trying to point out that you are defending dana for what he did but I am sure not even you would have liked to have had that happened to you, what dana did to his wife.
Cool, let's write it off as a misunderstanding.

And to be clear I am not defending any of them , I am just saying they I don't believe Dana is more at fault because he is bigger .

Cool, let's write it off as a misunderstanding.

And to be clear I am not defending any of them , I am just saying they I don't believe Dana is more at fault because he is bigger .

I am not disagreeing with you there. I also would have agreed with some here of Dana hitting his wife if he hadnt grabbed her and not let her go when she wanted to leave. Because I do believe if someone hits you then you should hit them back no matter if its a woman or man, I just dont see Dana being right here since he was the one who put his hand on his wife first by grabbing her.

A letter written to CEO Ari Emanuel signed by California Senator and Assemblyman asking for the removal of Dana White. This letter is endorsed by the California Legislative Women's Caucus

LTR - UFC President White 01.09.23.docx (ca.gov)

"We, too, are people of action. We are allies against violence, advocates for women, and we are parents like yourself. This is why it is clear to us: we are calling for the immediate removal of Mr. White as President of the U.F.C."

Edit: FYI, even ESPN is covering the story on this letter calling for Dana White's release. And it's being covered by Brett Okamoto of all people lol.
Calif. women's caucus calls for Dana White's removal as UFC president (espn.com)

Last edited:
You forgot the part where the woman smacked the man twice before he reacted! Not a hater/defender but come on, how much shit does a guy have to endure before he can defend himself.

*I bet if you call and ask them to define a woman they won’t even be able to answer that*

Dana’s job is safe.

I don't know about Dana's job being safe. UFC is big enough that he's not that important anymore, and lets not forget ESPN being owned by Disney.

Disney with their family friendly image can't be thrilled about Dana slapping his wife.

You forgot the part where the woman smacked the man twice before he reacted! Not a hater/defender but come on, how much shit does a guy have to endure before he can defend himself.

*I bet if you call and ask them to define a woman they won’t even be able to answer that*

Dana’s job is safe.

If he wasn't willing to restrain himself in public, can only imagine what happens in private.

His job is definitely safe though.

giphy.gif

Back