Dana White believes Dominick Reyes won the fight.

Thats the truth , Dana is being real here.

I wonder if shills such as @20falarVerdades agree with his boyfriends opinion

I respect Dana's opinion, it was a close fight I had Jones 2,4,5

Jon Jones broke the record for most championship wins last night. Another feather on his GOAT cap

Dominick Cruz said early in the transmission that he thought Jones was the undisputed GOAT, do you agree with the renowned analyst ?

I've seen Dana a lot more fired up about other bad decisions than this one. Kudos for him to actually say what he believes and claiming Reyes won, which he did. However, he would be pissed if Reyes was Conor.

That judge gave Round 1 to Giles and gave Ewell a 30-27 score. Completely incompetent.
This solidifies that they are really their own worst enemy.

Solis screwed Reyes and Martinez. I'm sure next time he'll screw Juan, Angel, Maria, etc.

Bottom line is the MAGA crowd isn't your archrival. Your main adversary is a lot closer than you think. Hahaha

I love watching you shertards melt down. This place is great when either Conor or Jon Jones wins.

when one guy clearly wins 3/5 rounds and isnt awarded the fight....thats a robbery, you calling for an immediate rematch supports that you feel the same

and also the people that are ultimately motivated by fair play...level playing fields and justice...

I don't think it was a robbery. Usual overreaction here. The 3rd round was too competitive for that. 23 vs 19 is close. Gave it to Reyes. A rematch should be made when it's A) close and B) the fight's good. Also depends on contenders. Volk shouldn't rematch Holloway. Here it's the best option.

I don't think it was a robbery. Usual overreaction here. The 3rd round was too competitive for that. 23 vs 19 is close. Gave it to Reyes. A rematch should be made when it's A) close and B) the fight's good. Also depends on contenders. Volk shouldn't rematch Holloway. Here it's the best option.
I feel that every round had a clear cut winner to it, I dont see how jones wins any of the first 3 at all...he literally did next to nothing except get beta'd, of course to his credit he did come back ((Ive never liked him at all but it cant be denied he has the champion's heart)) and win the last two...but thats it....reyes 3 jones 2 ....

things can be close and still decisive, things can be close and still be a robbery...

I dont believe that rematches should be made for good fights, I think rematches should be made if there has been A) a clear injustice or B)a long standing champion loses a close fight....or C)((which has never happened to my knowledge)) there is a random good/close fight in which both competitors are chomping at the bit to fight one another again immediately after to settle things...if both spoke up like that...I could get behind it and of course D) draws....

I agree about Volk and Holloway, IMO Max just falls short in what my mind constitutes a long reigning champion and in all honestly....he seems lost over the past year or so....the failed weightcut for a khabib fight((or whatever it was exactly that happened))the lackluster performance against Dustin and then the Volk fight...Volk fought awesomely and Max had his moments too but just seems like Max hasnt been all there for a little while and I'd like to see him go on a different path in hopes he finds himself in the process so that when he returns to the title...he is focused and ready...

cool, so then it's incompetence.

why are incompetent judges who make many mistakes in a single night judging world championship fights?
This isn’t the first night for this kind of thing. It’s been happening for years and years in mma.

This isn’t the first night for this kind of thing. It’s been happening for years and years in mma.
and that doesn't make it any better, nor does it mean that we shouldn't be upset about it.

Who gives a shit? The fucjung judges weren't even paying attention. Fighting is these guys lives, and a judge is going to fucking sit there and look at the floor ? Thats straight up disrespect.

I was quoting what Dana White said ... I didn't say that.

If that doesn’t convince you JOnes won the fight I don’t know what else will.

I love watching you shertards melt down. This place is great when either Conor or Jon Jones wins.
The frontman of the company thinks Jones lost and Jon is his bread earner.

Looks terrible on Jon I think you are the one having the meltdown. And don't use this as as opportunity to pimp Conor, he doesn't belong in discussion with real belt defending champions.

With unbiased judges Jones would be 0-2 in his last 2 fights

Big John was just as bad as the judges. Jon knees Reyes AFTER the bell , ref directly sees it and Reyes goes "wtf and raises the hands". And Big John goes "eh...it happens" and strolls off effin jrkoff, the same as with jon's open hands that he cautioned Jon fifty times.
Big John McCarthy hasn’t reffed a fight in a couple years, you sure you know what you’re talking about?

With unbiased judges Jones would be 0-2 in his last 2 fights
If you think santos won his fight with Jones your opinion is completely invalid. You’re either biased or don’t know what you’re watching

Jones needs to be put to sleep if someone wants that strap.

a judge had it 49-46. he gave reyes 1 round in that fight.

that's not a slip. he's either completely incompetent or corrupt.
Leonard Garcia once had a UFC fight scored 30-27 in his favor from two separate judges where he was outstuck by over 100 strikes over the course of a three round fight.

Judging incompetence is not a new phenomena.

Back