Dana White believes Dominick Reyes won the fight.

Judges always seem to give champs the nod in 5 round decisions. I personally think Reyes had 1, 2, 3

How does that make any sense? They don't score the fight at the end of the 5th they do it round by round.

After 3 rounds their scores were 29-28, 29-28 and 28-29. It wasn't even that all 3 scored the 2nd for Jones, only 2 of them did but 2 also scored the 3rd for Jones. How could they know Jones would win the last 2 rounds?
If you were going to fix it or give Jones the benefit as champ then surely it'd be 48-47 x3 with all 3 giving Jones R2, R4 and R5 but that's not what happened.The judges were just piss poor.

Makes sense. Jones certainly deserves to be where he is

Any champion. Reyes will have the same advantage if he gets the title. If you have a legit champion, you might not want to trade him for a very slight difference in score. You really want the challenger to earn it and prove it wasn't a fluke. The champion has already proven himself, the challenger has not. It's not fair but even the judging tends to be clouded by who's the champion.

Big John was just as bad as the judges. Jon knees Reyes AFTER the bell , ref directly sees it and Reyes goes "wtf and raises the hands". And Big John goes "eh...it happens" and strolls off effin jrkoff, the same as with jon's open hands that he cautioned Jon fifty times.
That was Dan Miragliotta, not Big John. John has not been a referee since becoming a commentator for Bellator.

Came down the close 3rd, which I gave Reyes too. Those takedowns didn't lead to anything, while Reyes was winning on the feet before he gassed in the 4th. Not a terrible robbery, but Reyes landed the cleaner shots and even landed more through 1-3. Having both makes it easier to score.

There should be a rematch right away.

Big John was just as bad as the judges. Jon knees Reyes AFTER the bell , ref directly sees it and Reyes goes "wtf and raises the hands". And Big John goes "eh...it happens" and strolls off effin jrkoff, the same as with jon's open hands that he cautioned Jon fifty times.
You mean big Dan?

How does that make any sense? They don't score the fight at the end of the 5th they do it round by round.

After 3 rounds their scores were 29-28, 29-28 and 28-29. It wasn't even that all 3 scored the 2nd for Jones, only 2 of them did but 2 also scored the 3rd for Jones. How could they know Jones would win the last 2 rounds?
If you were going to fix it or give Jones the benefit as champ then surely it'd be 48-47 x3 with all 3 giving Jones R2, R4 and R5 but that's not what happened.The judges were just piss poor.
Lol why you getting all pissy at me?

a judge had it 49-46. he gave reyes 1 round in that fight.

that's not a slip. he's either completely incompetent or corrupt.
He had made many mistakes that night. Everything isn’t some huge conspiracy.

Thats the truth , Dana is being real here.

I wonder if shills such as @20falarVerdades agree with his boyfriends opinion
You're relentless man <45><45><45>

But i gotta be honest, without guys like him sherdog would be a lot less interesting haha

"But who gives a shit"
We are going to see many more robberies with that attitude

Im really starting to lose interest in sports where they use judges

If you look at what dana said overall, he was.prerty balanced

Essentialy he said it was all over the place

I'm not, I'm just pointing out that what you said was nonsense.
Oh right silly me. So you didn't understand what I meant and chose to jump the gun. Calm down and think before you quote me next time

That's because the feeling is that you need to beat the champion. A draw makes the champion retain the title and they tend to expect more from the challenger, which is a disadvantage for him to be him.
That's not true, fights are scored on a round to round basis, there is judging criteria to score fights on, and being a champion is not one of them.

a judge had it 49-46. he gave reyes 1 round in that fight.

that's not a slip. he's either completely incompetent or corrupt.

Corruption has reached UFC finally.

Reyes clearly won rounds 1,2,3 and is therefore the winner.

Sorry, but when there is a 5:2 ratio in media scores you have a clearly bad decision, not a toss up. Reyes won the first three, and only favoritism or sheer stupidity can make one think otherwise.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200209-035116_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200209-035116_Chrome.jpg
    684.7 KB · Views: 7
Reyes let off the gas for most of the last three rounds. It cost him the fight. He looked good in bursts.

Back