Dana White believes Dominick Reyes won the fight.

"who gives a shit" "were not judges"

WTF ??????

Who gives a shit? The fucjung judges weren't even paying attention. Fighting is these guys lives, and a judge is going to fucking sit there and look at the floor ? Thats straight up disrespect.

No way Jon Jones should've won.
Either a draw or a marginal win for Reyes.

UFC needs to overturn the decision, otherwise they are going to lose a lot of fans.

Reyes clearly won the fight.

Round 2 is the deciding round. It's closer than most people think. Either way, the fight was CLEARLY 2 round a piece, meaning the fight should have been 48-47 for somebody across the board. 49-46 is simply absurd and that judge should be removed from future duties.

Pretty clear 48-47 JJ imo. I could see the case for 49-46, all else seems wishful thinking...

UFC needs to overturn the decision, otherwise they are going to lose a lot of fans.

Reyes clearly won the fight.
Imagine thinking the UFC has any ability to reverse the decision of a fight.

a judge had it 49-46. he gave reyes 1 round in that fight.

that's not a slip. he's either completely incompetent or corrupt.
That judge gave Round 1 to Giles and gave Ewell a 30-27 score. Completely incompetent.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

And Jon Jones is not my friend. I actually think he’s a jackass.

If it makes Reyes fans feel any better, championship belts in MMA don't really mean anything. Sure, they mean bigger purses for those fighters who hold one, but there is no sort of legitimacy behind them. They're a promotion tool, and that's it.

Then whoever can reverse it, needs to reverse it.

It's the biggest robbery in UFC history!!
Never happen.

Not the biggest robbery in history either, not even close. I agree Dom did enough to win the first three rounds, but 2 was close, and his coasting in 4/5 was a bad look. Gave the fight away no matter how you look at it.

a judge had it 49-46. he gave reyes 1 round in that fight.

that's not a slip. he's either completely incompetent or corrupt.
I would go with incompetent, i mean, if you fix a fight it doesnt require to be a ridiculous score, 48-47 is dubious but not retarded.

How does that make any sense? They don't score the fight at the end of the 5th they do it round by round.

After 3 rounds their scores were 29-28, 29-28 and 28-29. It wasn't even that all 3 scored the 2nd for Jones, only 2 of them did but 2 also scored the 3rd for Jones. How could they know Jones would win the last 2 rounds?
If you were going to fix it or give Jones the benefit as champ then surely it'd be 48-47 x3 with all 3 giving Jones R2, R4 and R5 but that's not what happened.The judges were just piss poor.

The judges are piss poor but the fact they gave Jones both 2 and 3 on different cards just shows how close they were. Fans judgement is way worse because they judge on emotions. This fight could have gone either way.

Normally I use fights like this to criticize the scoring system but Jones probably wins if you score the fight as a whole because of how Reyes faded in the last two rounds.

Came down the close 3rd, which I gave Reyes too. Those takedowns didn't lead to anything, while Reyes was winning on the feet before he gassed in the 4th. Not a terrible robbery, but Reyes landed the cleaner shots and even landed more through 1-3. Having both makes it easier to score.

There should be a rematch right away.
when one guy clearly wins 3/5 rounds and isnt awarded the fight....thats a robbery, you calling for an immediate rematch supports that you feel the same

I know who it is that gives a shit: Reyes, his team, his supporters and people who placed bets on him.
and also the people that are ultimately motivated by fair play...level playing fields and justice...

He had made many mistakes that night. Everything isn’t some huge conspiracy.
cool, so then it's incompetence.

why are incompetent judges who make many mistakes in a single night judging world championship fights?

Jones own corner had him losing 3-1 going into the 5th rd. Listen to what they tell him before the 5th rd. The thought he needed a stoppage to win

Back