Elections Dana White appears at Trump rally.

images-1-jpeg.732715

images-1-jpeg.732715

images-1-jpeg.732715

images-1-jpeg.732715

images-1-jpeg.732715

images-1-jpeg.732715

images-1-jpeg.732715

hahahaha "boo hoo Hillary won the popular vote!" hahahha too bad that means complete and utter jack shit and the electoral college is all that matters, which is why Trump is PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

And I'm praying that crazy old Bernie becomes the candidate. There's no way in hell any of the swing states are going to vote for a blatant career long communist. Trump will absolutely obliterate him on stage. What's more is the DNC are well aware that he has zero chance so they're doing everything in their power to sideline him once again.

TRUMP 2020 BABY LEARN TO LOVE IT.

View attachment 732715

giphy.gif

Just when I started to like Dana he does this. What a fuckin tool bag. Stumping for a president who's destroying Democracy and the rule of law. Our country is truly fucked: we have a clown president who is a wannabe dictator, all the kids and half the adults in the country have turned into social media zombies, and we are literally burning the planet to hell with climate change. But everything is a fuckin game in the world we live in today so nothing will change.

but yeah, Dana showed up to a Trump rally. How fuckin cool is that!!!!!!!!
bwahahaahahaha

wait
bwahahahah

u dems are really stupid

Create a thread with Trump in the title..

Sit back and watch the meltdown unfold.

<{anton}>

Don't be upset.

Your man lost the popular vote to a disliked witch. Now Bernies rallies make Trumps inauguration look empty. Gonna be great to see the melt downs.

Please post in the Warroom on election night in November.

Please?

I want as many Bernie-bros in there as possible when the results come rolling in.

This thread is gonna be explosive.

Just grabbed my bag of Skittles and freshly made applewood smoked bacon and fried egg sandwich. Commence the fighting boys....

He couldn't even win vs Hillary with a landslide, he lost the popular vote against her - lol.

Against a real candidate (assuming Bernie gets the nod) ? He's done. He's too inarticulate and confused to debate somebody who's sharp. That leaves his core (approximately 50% of republicans by last polls) vs the rest.

Landslide, lol.

Bernie is actually the only candidate running with a real chance against Trump. He has a large following with true supporters, while the rest of the candidates, even though they do each have a small legion of true followers, fall under the whole "no matter who, vote blue" moto that the left has been pushing.

As things stand right now, I'd see Trump/Bernie as a 50/50 race, maybe 55/45 Bernie. But, any other democratic candidate? I see no path to them beating Trump.

While Trump may be an incompetent president, he's certainly not an incompetent campaigner. I believe that's where the left underestimates him.

And, make no mistake about it, if Bernie gets shafted by the DNC at the convention and it goes to literally any other candidate, ya'll are in huge trouble.

Please post in the Warroom on election night in November.

Please?

I want as many Bernie-bros in there as possible when the results come rolling in.

LOL, as if I'd ever participate in "general discussion" with the basement dwellers on this site.

You're more than welcome to message me on that night, but no, I will not be in your internet forum soap box that night.

lol.

the "real candidate" that lost the nomination to Hillary last time around

he's barely beating the gay guy

dem's are going all out

2012 - black
2016 - woman
2020 - gay guy

I think once they get destroyed here theres only one way to go for 2024 - trans

8thave-tranny-white-guy-2014-copy.jpg

Would still vote for trans over Trump...

Just when I started to like Dana he does this. What a fuckin tool bag. Stumping for a president who's destroying Democracy and the rule of law. Our country is truly fucked: we have a clown president who is a wannabe dictator, all the kids and half the adults in the country have turned into social media zombies, and we are literally burning the planet to hell with climate change. But everything is a fuckin game in the world we live in today so nothing will change.

but yeah, Dana showed up to a Trump rally. How fuckin cool is that!!!!!!!!
Stop watching tv

Bernie is actually the only candidate running with a real chance against Trump. He has a large following with true supporters, while the rest of the candidates, even though they do each have a small legion of true followers, fall under the whole "no matter who, vote blue" moto that the left has been pushing.

As things stand right now, I'd see Trump/Bernie as a 50/50 race, maybe 55/45 Bernie. But, any other democratic candidate? I see no path to them beating Trump.

While Trump may be an incompetent president, he's certainly not an incompetent campaigner. I believe that's where the left underestimates him.

And, make no mistake about it, if Bernie gets shafted by the DNC at the convention and it goes to literally any other candidate, ya'll are in huge trouble.

100%.

Bernie wins (there is little very doubt about that.). His main enemy is the DNC / Pete (atm). Bernie is an efficient campaigner and speaker, very little chance Trump convinces those against him to swap. And he's worked for 4 years to turn a LOT against him.

Nice to see logic though! Kudos.

Back