Elections Dana White appears at Trump rally.

"two beautiful strong white men"

522427.jpg

One is pinkish red and the other has an Orange face sprayed on with a pink neck
Why does Trump do anything to make others focus on that particular thing?

Honest question -

Looks like all the nomination isn't going to be decided before the convention. Many political commentors are predicting there's no way the DNC is going to allow Bernie to be the nominee.

IF Bernie gets screwed, would you still vote for whoever the candidate is against Trump, or say 'Fuck it?'

You weren’t asking me, but if they screw over Bernie, I will not be voting at all.

You are correct. However, welfare degenerates vote overwhelmingly democrat.

Why wouldn't you love Trump if you are super rich? He cut their taxes.

Trump's supporters who are or have been on food stamps, receive medicare, or social security or any public assistance baffle me.

Oh, okay.

You DO realize she got more votes (like I've been saying...) than Trump right ? And is more unpopular than Bernie?

Clearly logic isn't your strong point, but you keep trying sport!

You do realize it doesn't matter how many millions more Californians and new yorkers you get?...you still get the same amount of electoral votes....aka not enough

That "banned dude" is a delusional psychopath who spent about 2 hours last night private messaging me in an attempt to insult me and prove how smart he is (or at least how smart he thinks he is). Wouldn't be surprised if that's what got him banned. The messages were quite disturbing to say the least...

Imagine being so dumb that a guy gets banned for having a TDS meltdown in a Trump thread that started in the Heavies. Lol. Just wait until Trump gets re-elected. He'll definitely be having a meltdown

Just when I started to like Dana he does this. What a fuckin tool bag. Stumping for a president who's destroying Democracy and the rule of law. Our country is truly fucked: we have a clown president who is a wannabe dictator, all the kids and half the adults in the country have turned into social media zombies, and we are literally burning the planet to hell with climate change. But everything is a fuckin game in the world we live in today so nothing will change.

but yeah, Dana showed up to a Trump rally. How fuckin cool is that!!!!!!!!
The irony of your statement. The only people "destroying Democracy and the rule of law" are the people who are falsely accusing their political opponents of being Russian assets and weaponizing government institutions (like the FISA courts) to target their political opponents. Those people are an unbelievable threat to American Democracy, and they project their own crimes onto others via puppet journalists. Trump is trying to restore Democracy and rule of law, and he is getting attacked by those who want to undermine it. It's a wake up call for the rest of us that people like you can be so easily brainwashed.

You can hate on Trump but you have to acknowledge without Trump the UFC would have likely died.

Dana prob doesn't give a shit about politics in general. He just cares about what's best for his wallet and the UFC. Trump is a big ally of the UFC.

Just when I started to like Dana he does this. What a fuckin tool bag. Stumping for a president who's destroying Democracy and the rule of law. Our country is truly fucked: we have a clown president who is a wannabe dictator, all the kids and half the adults in the country have turned into social media zombies, and we are literally burning the planet to hell with climate change. But everything is a fuckin game in the world we live in today so nothing will change.

but yeah, Dana showed up to a Trump rally. How fuckin cool is that!!!!!!!!

You do realize that Trump helped keep the ufc alive by allowing them to do their events at his place in atlantic city when they couldnt get venues in any other states right?

Dana and Donald have been friends probably as long as you have been alive. Dana is not a new member on the Trump train.

Is that the same rally where Trump decided to turn Parasite winning Best Picture into a political thing just to give the crazy nationalists what they want to hear?

You do realize it doesn't matter how many millions more Californians and new yorkers you get?...you still get the same amount of electoral votes....aka not enough
He's banned now but also if the presidency was based on the popular vote instead of electoral it would strategically change how campaigns go. Instead of campaigning in swing states individually it would be campaigns targeted at areas that have the biggest populations.

He's banned now but also if the presidency was based on the popular vote instead of electoral it would strategically change how campaigns go. Instead of campaigning in swing states individually it would be campaigns targeted at areas that have the biggest populations.

If i had wheels and pedals id be a bicycle

Or maybe he like many regular people thought the movie was stupid and didn't deserve winning.
Except there aren't that many people who think that so maybe you're basing this on of your own personal bias. If anything Parasite is the first Best Picture winner in a long time many at least knew about and felt deserved it compared to previous years' Best Picture winners.

Also considering the film got releases in countries where Asian movies that are not made in China or Bollywood don't tend to be shown means regular people seem to like it too.

Last edited:
Well of course, if democrats win he'll lose a small percentage more of his wealth and that's unacceptable when you have hundreds of millions of dollars that you'll never spend.
Actually Bernie wants to force private corporations with $100M in revenue or assets (and publicly traded corporations of any size) to give 20% ownership of their company to Democratic Employee Ownership Funds. I wonder if the UFC qualifies as a corporation? If it does, the UFC stands a lot to lose. Then who's to say it won't become 30%, 40%, 50% the next year? 20% is definitely not a small amount!

And a further 2% wealth tax a year means he'll lose over 50% of his wealth by time he retires. That's not a small amount.

Bernie also wants to force corporations to have 45% of their boards made up of representatives from the Democratic Employee Ownership Funds. He wants to mandate a further % of the board to be made up of gay people and minorities. Dana is a straight white republican man. I can understand not wanting the government to start legislating mandated discrimination against people of his race and political leanings in his own company.

Last edited:
Is that the same rally where Trump decided to turn Parasite winning Best Picture into a political thing just to give the crazy nationalists what they want to hear?
Did Trump really do that?

Back