Elections What in the ever living ...(Trump rally intro speaker Roseanne Barr)

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
While the other GOP candidates were at the debates Trump held this rally in Hialeah Florida. Listen to this lady giving the intro at the rally.

Start at 0:48 seconds in

Transcribing her just won't cut it, because you have to listen to her voice and intonation.

Its a rally. You rally people up at rallies.

While the other GOP candidates were at the debates Trump held this rally in Hialeah Florida. Listen to this lady giving the intro at the rally.

Transcribing her just won't cut it, because you have to listen to her voice and intonation.

What the hell happened with Trump's make up.
Lately he has been the same color as Mr Potato Head.
121217-Potato-Head.png

Also lately he is starting to sound your Drunk Uncle who just rambles about every thing and all his facts are wrong. He has lost his fastball. No wonder his handlers kept him far far away from the debates.

Conservatives will have you believe everyone else is mentally ill, and they are the beacon of sanity.

I've said this before and I'll say it again...boy am I glad American fascism is a special breed of incoherent and incompetent.

Also lol@Trump downplaying the biggest complaint voters have about Biden, age. Because Trump is holding hands with the Reaper himself.

So is total and utter Barrshit going to enter the Lexicon after that monstrous speech?

didn't realize it was roseanne
She is tough to see, because the podium is as tall as she is.
Roseanne should have went down the street and borrowed DeSantis' boots. They give her an extra 4 inches which would be enough to not have the microphone block her face.

I've said this before and I'll say it again...boy am I glad American fascism is a special breed of incoherent and incompetent.

Also lol@Trump downplaying the biggest complaint voters have about Biden, age. Because Trump is holding hands with the Reaper himself.

Trump said the press is wrong to attack him for saying Kim (or Xi) is smart because Kim Jong Un leads 1.4 people, and there's no doubt who's the boss.

Kim / Xi , meh what's the difference, just 2 different countries, no big deal.

Back