Elections Dana White appears at Trump rally.

Why is this even a big deal? Presidents meet with celebrities and other famous people all the time.

Just when I started to like Dana he does this. What a fuckin tool bag. Stumping for a president who's destroying Democracy and the rule of law. Our country is truly fucked: we have a clown president who is a wannabe dictator, all the kids and half the adults in the country have turned into social media zombies, and we are literally burning the planet to hell with climate change. But everything is a fuckin game in the world we live in today so nothing will change.

but yeah, Dana showed up to a Trump rally. How fuckin cool is that!!!!!!!!

You do understand why he would show up at a Trump rally and provide for Trump and Trump alone correct? You understand how Trump has not only helped the UFC but MMA in general? It would make sense that Dana supports someone who supported him.

Dana won’t let emotionally unstable children on Twitter n cnn push him around n tell him what to think.

gotta give him that

Just when I started to like Dana he does this. What a fuckin tool bag. Stumping for a president who's destroying Democracy and the rule of law. Our country is truly fucked: we have a clown president who is a wannabe dictator, all the kids and half the adults in the country have turned into social media zombies, and we are literally burning the planet to hell with climate change. But everything is a fuckin game in the world we live in today so nothing will change.

No, clearly you are right. We're NOT in UFC discussion (Like I claimed and as we post under) but instead are in GENERAL DISCUSSION / WAR ROOM like you claimed.

lol

I'm sorry facts confuse you so much, maybe have some McDonalds like your idol ? Then continue crying that you are wrong but can't deal with it.

Mind you can have it moved there to claim a win, I'll stop responding when it does so you can feel better about yourself. ( as said before, I don't participate with the basement dwellers there, that's YOUR job)

Trump won because America is half full of ignorant hateful racists who proudly vote against their own self-interests . And also cause half of them just cause they are so fucking stupid.
-An American

<{Heymansnicker}>

I hope you losers are up for four more years of this.

Non American here but you guys and girls in USA are really lucky for having guy like Trump in power. Only respect for your country.

Nice thing from Dana to help Trump when Trump was there to help him.

Obviously if his last name was black or brown, Trump wouldnt fuck with Dana. #mywhitesupreeeeeeemcy

You're delusional.

LOL, as if I'd ever participate in "general discussion" with the basement dwellers on this site.

You're more than welcome to message me on that night, but no, I will not be in your internet forum soap box that night.

lol.
TemptingEllipticalAmurminnow-size_restricted.gif

This is what I imagine this man looks like whilst bitching about Trump.

Delusional or not, it won't be long before this fat piece of shit has to hand over the presidency to Bernie.
Not gonna happen, Trump will win against little petie or crazy bernie via historic landslide.

I don't blame Dana.

If I was a selfish multi- multi millionaire, I'd be a big Trump supporter, too.

It's the rest of the spuds there that I don't understand.

I don't blame Dana.

What’s not to understand? A guaranteed night filled with entertainment. A lively crowd of like minded patriotic people all around you, while you energize your base and bask in the warmth of the constant winning your side takes place in. It’s like a monster truck rally but with people instead of cars.

Man I love to read the opinions of non-WR posters when these threads get merged. It’s no wonder Trump could have 200k a rally if it were possible

I don't blame Dana.

As usual your are wrong on all aspects. Do you come to the karate forum to argue about orange man or are you actually a fight fan? Do you know who owned one of the first hotels to give Dana and the UFC legitimacy when everyone was calling it “human cock fighting”? ...you guessed it. Dana has said time and time again Trump is cool with him talking or not talking at his rallies, he does it out of friendship and loyalty. Do you know anything about that goof?

What’s not to understand? A guaranteed night filled with entertainment. A lively crowd of like minded patriotic people all around you, while you energize your base and bask in the warmth of the constant winning your side takes place in. It’s like a monster truck rally but with people instead of cars.
Yeah, it's like a monster truck rally... except after intermission, instead of driving over old cars, they do everything they weaken labor unions then kick a few hundred thousand people off Medicare.

As usual your are wrong on all aspects. Do you come to the karate forum to argue about orange man or are you actually a fight fan? Do you know who owned one of the first hotels to give Dana and the UFC legitimacy when everyone was calling it “human cock fighting”? ...you guessed it. Dana has said time and time again Trump is cool with him talking or not talking at his rallies, he does it out of friendship and loyalty. Do you know anything about that goof?
I said I understand why Dana likes Trump.It's the non- multi-millionaires and people who don't have multi-millionaire friends that I don't get.

Did you miss that?

Good. It's good to support the person who is President and has a good chance at being President again. That's normal. When the individual was somebody you knew before he became President? Well that's highly normal and expected. Any other opinion comes from CNN and MSNBC brainwashing, and is actually worrisome.

First page of this thread is filled with posts from a banned dude and dummy accounts. Weird indeed.

Don't be upset.

Your man lost the popular vote to a disliked witch. Now Bernies rallies make Trumps inauguration look empty. Gonna be great to see the melt downs.

“Lost popular vote” = California
Who cares???

Hillary's arrogance and her lack of explanation for Benghazi pissed me off. She was the most centrist, establishment candidate possible. Trump came in and promised to re-do NAFTA and bring more jobs. In the first few weeks he delivered on that with his SoftBank deal. He was also refreshingly isolationist. But then he ordered the infamous Muslim ban, which didn't help his image of xenophobia and also was not effective in preventing the entrance of terror suspects into the United States, about half of whom were born here (https://apnews.com/39f1f8e4ceed4a30...HS-report-disputes-threat-from-banned-nations). His incessant tweeting, nepotist hiring practices and tax breaks for the wealthy all eventually tipped me over to the other side.

If Bernie's nomination is stolen I'm still voting for the Democratic candidate. At this point it's just annoying seeing Trump on the news all the time and his behavior has embarrassed our country.

non-american here and im not sure if i'm rooting for trump or bernie. had to give a like though because of how rational, honest, and well-expressed your thoughts were. and for that awesome av.

Back