Media Dana White agrees with Moicano's complaints about the rankings, says AI will fix everything

Nice to hear to be honest. Moicano deserves better

Not to mention, he’s one of the few top fighters trying hard to get his name out and be some kind of voice within the sport to reach outside the community. That effort alone on top of a six fight win streak is worth a lot more

Can't w8 fi AI generated press conference questions ting finna be lit no more reporters askin' aboot UFC at di slap post-fight smdh 🤦🏿

Nice to hear to be honest. Moicano deserves better

Not to mention, he’s one of the few top fighters trying hard to get his name out and be some kind of voice within the sport to reach outside the community. That effort alone on top of a six fight win streak is worth a lot more

Don't be fooled.

This is just Dana finding a way to confirm his bias about Jon Jones being #1P4P despite being hugely, enormously inactive.

A.I has been used for the stupidest things so far. I never thought the day terminator 2 arrived we'd be using AI for soda flavors and food recipes and drake impersonations.

IRobot was way off

Well he already ignores Jon slipping down the p4p rankings. So why not ignore some more rankings?

Just have Sherdog do the rankings Dana :rolleyes:
Girl, I been preaching this for years💁🏽‍♂️

Also, "A.I." isn't gonna stop Uncle Dana & the TKO/Endeavor machine from keeping their special unicorns in the top-10🦄

already exists.
takes into account strenght of schedule. how active you are. etc.. if you scroll down the link it gives specifics on how it scores.
it is a much better system than any human generated ranking list. humans take into account popularity and how they generate money and give rankings based on this. popularity and revenue generated is irrelevant to your rank as a fighter.

"Dana controls the AI" - sherdog

Last edited:
AI is going to create a formula and method so advanced and adaptive, we will be unable to use or understand it ourselves. Because math is hard.

I expect it's conclusions to be accurate and easy to predict, but with a framework so complex, you need days to go through the data.

Please save us AI bot.

Technically, #11 should not move up for beating #12.

But they have so many ranked that should not be ranked, whether due to inactivity or clear decline, that the whole system is screwed up.

Back