Dana says Rhonda is the most mentally tough person he knows

Singlelegsweep

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Did he miss the entire season of TUF where she acted like a psychopath? Breaking down crying when her fighters lose, threatening Tate for celebrating wins "you laughed at my girl losing!", kicking in every door she walks through, almost crying and running to look for dana because she thought tate being a coach meant she was kicked off the show.

Or the whole thing where bethe says she hopes Ronda losing her belt doesn't make her kill herself, as a direct joke about her dad who happened to merk himself.

What has Ronda ever done to seem mentally tough?

Dana says a lot of stuff that's facepalm worthy. I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

Dana says a lot of stuff that's facepalm worthy. I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

Yeah, I know I guess im just frustrated that so many of my female friends are suddenly "fans" of hers, and don't know she's kind of a shitty person

Hey, TS, didn't you see the WARS she's been in, the comebacks so surreal??

She's tough 'cus she's been tested like NO ONE before, and came back like a mythical creature, the Phoenix, from her ashes!

So shut up, ya goof!

Why would Dana miss watching a show he is part of? That is just a stupid thing to say you goofball

You expect two emotionally immature people to have a grasp on this subject?

Yeah it was certainly a strange statement to make.

When I found out she did make that weight cut on TUF (although it wasn't shown), at the drop of a hat to show her team it can be done I was like... DAMN. Mental fortitude.

I will be the first to say that Ronda is overhyped to hell, but her mental toughness is what puts her above the rest in her division. I can't say she is the most mentally tough person that Dana has ever met, because he has met some monsters, but she is definitely up there. Just because she can be emotionally stunted, and understandably so if you know her past, doesn't mean she doesn't have an iron will. She's the kind of person to go all out at all cost when she puts her mind to it. Being mature and being mentally tough are two different things.

Dana's vagina becomes wet every time he meets Rousey

11817038_10155815922930526_2868134330923966653_n.jpg

I don't think she is mentally tough at all. she is stubborn and determined physically and will push herself to the limits.

But she has shown to break and get upset when things do not go her way, and he has serious insecurity issues.

She is mentally fine when winning, but all you have to do is watch TUF when she was a coach. when things started to not go her way she started acting extremely weird and started coming out with bizarre comments.

Mentally, she is child-like, very stroppy and throws tantrums. But, she is not paid to be a diplomat. Anyway, this is coming from Dana. Enough said.

You do realize TUF is a TV show, right? That people KNOW THEY ARE ON CAMERA, and are projecting an image? That the show is edited?

Ronda has said she tries for the badgirl image, and likes what she gets in return publically.

She probably is very mentally tough; you have to be if you are an athlete that continues to push the envelope to become so much better when you are already elite. That was the difference for guys like Jerry Rice and Michael Jordan: continuing to work on improving even when you are already the best; that separates those kind of athletes, and mental toughness is a prerequisite at that level.

I don't really see what is so strange about that statement. People that AREN'T mentally tough are those that get in that position, then pull a Jon Jones.

The implication many of you are making in this thread is laughable. The fact that she expresses emotion means she isn't mentally tough? All that matters is that you are stoic, and that defines mentally tough? I think Jones is pretty stoic.

Last edited:
Did he miss the entire season of TUF where she acted like a psychopath? Breaking down crying when her fighters lose, threatening Tate for celebrating wins "you laughed at my girl losing!", kicking in every door she walks through, almost crying and running to look for dana because she thought tate being a coach meant she was kicked off the show.

Or the whole thing where bethe says she hopes Ronda losing her belt doesn't make her kill herself, as a direct joke about her dad who happened to merk himself.

What has Ronda ever done to seem mentally tough?

Because she thought tate being coach meant she was kicked off the show? Are you a legit retard?

I can believe it, her popularity is on another level and she remains completely motivated and dedicated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back