Dana says Rhonda is the most mentally tough person he knows

She made weight with no notice on TUF to prove a point about mental toughness, while training her fighters and winning the coaches challenge.

She is definitely mentally tough.

Because she thought tate being coach meant she was kicked off the show? Are you a legit retard?

That's what happen idiot, she shows up expecting Cat and sees Tate, she then runs to her dressing room and gets choked up, eventually Dana sits her down and tells her Cat hurt her leg and Tate will be the replacement

She then says "Oh my god... I thought I was like kicked off the show"

Know what you're talking about before you speak

You cant judge someones mental toughness when they're winning and getting non stop praise lets see how she reacts when she loses

No surprise there, she is also a mythical creature (Rogan), a once in a lifetime human being (Rogan), a not once in a lifetime but once EVER athlete (Rogan), she would beat Mayweather easily (Dana), drops boxing world champions with body shots (Dana) and should be ranked higher p4p than men her size (Dana) etc etc

I guess she is also the greatest cook, has the most versatile tongue and could go to outer space w/o any prior training - that's just how great this girl is!!

No surprise there, she is also a mythical creature (Rogan), a once in a lifetime human being (Rogan), a not once in a lifetime but once EVER athlete (Rogan), she would beat Mayweather easily (Dana), drops boxing world champions with body shots (Dana) and should be ranked higher p4p than men her size (Dana) etc etc

Care to refute any of these claims?

That's what happen idiot, she shows up expecting Cat and sees Tate, she then runs to her dressing room and gets choked up, eventually Dana sits her down and tells her Cat hurt her leg and Tate will be the replacement

She then says "Oh my god... I thought I was like kicked off the show"

Know what you're talking about before you speak

You know that people lie, right? That it's possible? :rolleyes:

Ronda got upset the first minute when Tate showed her face, hardly a reaction you want your opponent to see. And now you're surprised she made up a thin excuse for her reaction? Come on man.

She's the champion, she'd laugh her ass off if they tried to kick her off a show for no reason, the fans would be in an uproar.

Ronda got upset the first minute when Tate showed her face, hardly a reaction you want your opponent to see. And now you're surprised she made up a thin excuse for her reaction? Come on man.

She's the champion, she'd laugh her ass off if they tried to kick her off a show for no reason, the fans would be in an uproar.

Youre reaching

Or maybe she was being honest.

Why can't you just accept your mistake? Ronda's management team (or her Hollywood people) was having a dispute with Dana at the time so Ronda thought it was possible that she was being replaced.

Ronda's got a chip on her shoulder, but she's doing her thing.. We might be interested in her personal life, but we pay attention to her because of what she does in the ring... The rest is just stuff to bicker about. She for sure is very mentally strong in some ways, you don't become champion and stay champion without that.

In some regards sure. In others she is an insecure spoiled brat, especially around women that are good looking.

You're clutching at straws, just admit you cocked up and move on.

Stupid. She hasn't been pushed yet and nobody knows how she will react when she is bloodied and hurt.

She always comes to fight.Thats pretty much all she needs in terms of mental toughness. Thats probably what dana is referring too.

WTF is wrong with you people. Are u all bunch of g... Sherodog is filled with threads about Ronda. Did you all forgot this is a mans sport first. We had 3 legends fighting on the card.
Big Nog who is one of the greatest and influential fighters off all time, one of the guys who helped shaped MMA in what it is today is retiring and not a single thread is made about that.
But instead you all talking about one women (who beats up cans) emotions. As much as I always wanted fighters to get paid more, it pains me to see what the mainstream exposure has brought to MMA.

All this talk about Ronda is so disgusting, can't stand this shit anymore, get real ppl

Probably he is right. Ronda is tough, this is fact even UFC and WMMA is an easy path for her. In real competition, judo world championship or judo olympic games she was not so unconquerable. Bronze and silver medals. Don't get me wrong, this is huge achivement but shows the reality. WMMA is a girl novel and low level marginal sport yet.

WTF is wrong with you people. Are u all bunch of g... Sherodog is filled with threads about Ronda. Did you all forgot this is a mans sport first. We had 3 legends fighting on the card.
Big Nog who is one of the greatest and influential fighters off all time, one of the guys who helped shaped MMA in what it is today is retiring and not a single thread is made about that.
But instead you all talking about one women (who beats up cans) emotions. As much as I always wanted fighters to get paid more, it pains me to see what the mainstream exposure has brought to MMA.

Most sherdoggers don't care about the past bro its all about whats trending now. In a weeks time Ronda threads will slow down abit and we'll all be talking bout who or whatever else is trending at that moment.

Back