dana - ronda rousey would hurt floyd mayweather very badly (new interview)

You honestly think that any guy who posts on Sherdog can knock out Ronda? That is so unbelievably ridiculous I am at a loss for words.

Also FYI I don't even like Ronda as a person. I can't wait for her to lose so I can point and laugh.

Any developed man would beat her any way he wanted. Fact

The clear difference between man and woman:

Ronda vs Mousasi. Gegard is barely even trying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9xjs2fWJEs

Seriously did Rhonda think she was gonna do anything vs Gegard?

Anyhow I think Floyd would Ko Rhonda. Unless Rhonda can catch him by maybe diving for a leg. Problem is the fight starts on the feet with the fighters separated. Sure it may be like a bear(rhonda) vs. man(Floyd), problem is the man has a sniper rifle and the again fight starts with distance. I just don't see Rhonda catching him without eating a man punch from one of the greatest boxers of all time. Floyd by KO imo.

Last edited:
So in a street fight Floyd would only box, how do we know he wouldn't kick her in the vag, pull her hair or bite her nose off. This whole subject is ridiculous

Are these those magic TD's I keep hearing of? Can you teach Maia so he can catch up to Anderson as someone failed to tell him they are magic and no matter the speed or athleticism difference a td is as easy as wanting it.

1. Maia is not known for his takedowns.
2. Anderson has a black belt in BJJ and grapples day in day out.

One thing all of you grappling fanboys are overlooking when comparing their weight. A man is A LOT stronger than a woman of the same weight. It doesn't matter how much Ronda trains, she still has a vagina. Science. Look it up.

Go to your local gym, tap the 140lb wrestler/BJJ practitioner/judoka on the shoulder and say "$50 if you can take me down". Come back and tell us what happens.

Any developed man would beat her any way he wanted. Fact

See above comment. We really should make a limit for people who can post in these threads. "no training = no talking about imaginary facts pls"

Seriously did Rhonda think she was gonna do anything vs Gegard?

Anyhow I think Floyd would Ko Rhonda. Unless Rhonda can catch him by maybe diving for a leg. Problem is the fight starts on the feet with the fighters separated. Sure it may be like a bear(rhonda) vs. man(Floyd), problem is the man has a sniper rifle and the again fight starts with distance. I just don't see Rhonda catching him without eating a man punch from one of the greatest boxers of all time. Floyd by KO imo.

Oh, so you think Faber/Barao/Dillawshaw would be able to takedown and submit the moose now? Gegard is at the top of a much heavier division.

...low single. if unsuccessful, cling onto May's body and do a sweep or hip toss from there.

Still with this shit? I thought it was over.

Im pretty sure most men would be OK against a woman regardless of her training , if it was an all out war. Add in 1 who has phenomenal fists and it wouldn't end well for that woman....

dana needs to be banned for all these fantasy matchup threads in the heavies

Im pretty sure most men would be OK against a woman regardless of her training , if it was an all out war. Add in 1 who has phenomenal fists and it wouldn't end well for that woman....

'Most' men can't fight for shit, and these days many are physically weaker than a fit woman. We suck this bad.

making a man vs woman fight hype job is rediculous. The average man is usually physically stronger than the average female. Most untrained males will beat the untrained female, this is not sexism at all, its just a pretty darn true ideal. My gf is a feminist and 100% agrees the average male is stronger and would hurt the average female. its not rocket science

Go to your local gym, tap the 140lb wrestler/BJJ practitioner/judoka on the shoulder and say "$50 if you can take me down". Come back and tell us what happens.
That is something only an asshole would do. And only a complete butthole would think that is a legitimate form of human behavior.

her standup is pathetic. people really think that Floyd's speed and power wouldn't absolutely destroy her

The average man is usually physically stronger than the average female. Most untrained males will beat the untrained female, this is not sexism at all, its just a pretty darn true ideal. My gf is a feminist and 100% agrees the average male is stronger and would hurt the average female. its not rocket science

Sure it's true, but what does that have to do with a specific matchup?

Sure it's true, but what does that have to do with a specific matchup?

Specifically? im not sure, i havent seen the best boxer vs the best wmma fighter actually fight i they wont. some of the posts in this thread are just idiotic though:icon_neut

Specifically? im not sure, i havent seen the best boxer vs the best wmma fighter actually fight i they wont. some of the posts in this thread are just idiotic though:icon_neut

Did anyone actually say the average woman isn't weaker than the average man? If not then what was the point of that quote?

Did anyone actually say the average woman isn't weaker than the average man? If not then what was the point of that quote?

my point is mainly that the ones saying the trained female would lose to any untrained male is quite ridiculous, however in most cases avg man would hurt the avg woman.

my point is mainly that the ones saying the trained female would lose to any untrained male is quite ridiculous, however in most cases avg man would hurt the avg woman.

Well of course, still don't see the relevance to the thread but w/e.

Back