dana - ronda rousey would hurt floyd mayweather very badly (new interview)

rindan***

Blue Belt
Reaction score
"You take a street fight, Ronda wins that fight and hurts him badly. You do an MMA fight same result.

"Do you think Floyd Mayweather has ever had his feet kicked out from under him?" White asked. "She walks around at 160, 165. At 165 pounds, all her weight coming down on him, on the street, on here, on the concrete, I don't care where it is, she's going to hurt him badly. I've seen her throw big dudes and hurt them

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/2...would-hurt-floyd-mayweather-badly-in-a-street

ronda-rousey.jpg

"You take a street fight, Ronda wins that fight and hurts him badly. You do an MMA fight same result.

"Do you think Floyd Mayweather has ever had his feet kicked out from under him?" White asked. "She walks around at 160, 165. At 165 pounds, all her weight coming down on him, on the street, on here, on the concrete, I don't care where it is, she's going to hurt him badly. I've seen her throw big dudes and hurt them

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/2...would-hurt-floyd-mayweather-badly-in-a-street

ronda-rousey.jpg

Never go full retard

Another thread where Dana is right and Sherdog thinks if enough people say he is not he isn't. But that's not the case. Unless it's boxing, Ronda fucks pretty boy up.

looooool

op, you know what's going to happen right?

Mayweather is undefeated against women. Go ask them Dana about how they felt when money May was cracking their jaws.

I am not even a Floyd fan. He annoys me to be quite honest. However, Floyd is a crazy fast super athlete with insane defensive boxing skills. Men who have trained boxing their entire lives, who are much bigger, faster, stronger, and aggressive than Rhonda have struggled to land punches on Floyd. Floyd is that fast.

There is a reason why they separated the combat sports by gender and weight class. It's to make the fight as fair as possible with the only difference being skills. Floyd would light up Rhonda like a Christmas tree. It wouldn't even be close. She would be out of gas just chasing him around the ring. Not to mention the avalanche of counter hooks, jabs, and straight right hands that she wouldn't even see coming. Just look at how easily Holly landed on Rhonda. Now multiply that damage by 100 and you get the general idea of what would happen to Rhonda had she fought Floyd.

Damn you all for making me defend Floyd. I hate him. LOL

Most untrained males will beat the untrained female

Plenty of untrained males could also beat the living shit out of trained females, including Ronda Rousey. Training isn't magic that can defy human biology and the laws of physics.

Floyd doesn't have Holm's grappling... sure there is a good chance Rousey would get KTFO trying to take Floyd down, but it certainly isn't outside the realm of possibility that she could get him to the ground.

God Dana no one cares, no one has ever cared about your "new" chuck Liddell...

Another thread where Dana is right and Sherdog thinks if enough people say he is not he isn't. But that's not the case. Unless it's boxing, Ronda fucks pretty boy up.

I am not even a Floyd fan. He annoys me to be quite honest. However, Floyd is a crazy fast super athlete with insane defensive boxing skills. Men who have trained boxing their entire lives, who are much bigger, faster, stronger, and aggressive than Rhonda have struggled to land punches on Floyd. Floyd is that fast.

There is a reason why they separated the combat sports by gender and weight class. It's to make the fight as fair as possible with the only difference being skills. Floyd would light up Rhonda like a Christmas tree. It wouldn't even be close. She would be out of gas just chasing him around the ring. Not to mention the avalanche of counter hooks, jabs, and straight right hands that she wouldn't even see coming. Just look at how easily Holly landed on Rhonda. Now multiply that damage by 100 and you get the general idea of what would happen to Rhonda had she fought Floyd.

Damn you all for making me defend Floyd. I hate him. LOL

It's not about hating floyd, its about seeing the truth. I don't like mayweather either, but it's stupid to think RR would have anything more than a small chance of beating him. In a boxing match, its 0%. Better fighters have tried, RR is not a good striker.

im going to hurt dana white very badly if he continues to talk out of his asshole

Ronda is the baddest badass on the fucking Earth!!!!

We saw her look stupid throwing a punch crashing first first in the cage. It would be that x a million if she tried to get at Floyd. Honestly he could probably do that on repeat until she ko'ed herself falling face first on the ground.

Ronda likes to move forward and Floyd is the best counter puncher in the world. Do the math. What is she gonna do? Catch one of his punches and uchimata him?

Ronda would beat Floyd in an amateur boxing match. Floyd has no power and the headgear would make up for her lower punch resistance due to being a girl. Ronda had big power as evidenced by how she drops top boxers on the regular in the gym, so Floyd would get ko'd with the headgear.

Oh the desperation. PPV and ticket sales in the shitter. Trying to use Floyd's name to stay relevant. Remember when boxing was dead? Guess that global domination thing isn't working.

Their second best fighter can't even afford to do laundry like the civilized world.

IT'S ALL CRASHING. OH DEAR

Dana knows.

Dana knows there are a whole bunch of really dumb, painfully dumb, people out there who might buy what he is selling as long as he repeats it enough.

Back