dana - ronda rousey would hurt floyd mayweather very badly (new interview)

Street fight? No rules right? Floyd by however he wants.

I don't know....Mayweather is undefeated versus women. He's beat up more girls than Ronda. He's got gold medal level women beating skills.

Last edited:
Ronda's ducking Vladimir Klitschko.

Another thread where Dana is right and Sherdog thinks if enough people say he is not he isn't. But that's not the case. Unless it's boxing, Ronda fucks pretty boy up.

he said a street fight, so I assume Money would just shoot her, or at least have one of his entourage do it. that is how real rich and famous people fight. good luck ever catching him alone. #Moneyteam

now that is going full retard in the most legitimate sense

It's not far fetched. I personally know a 5'8-9 160ish female bjj brown belt that used to get her ass beat regularly by her little guido ex-boyfriend who she outweighed by 30+ pounds. He never trained in anything other tanning beds and hair gel. Granted, it's not Rousey but don't underestimate testosterone and a nut sack.

im sure ronnda could hurt mayweather but who gives a flying fuck different sports you dont hear usain bolt going on about how he could out run every football player

I like that when he's trying to win one argument he distorts the facts that way, never thinking that he's leaving himself open and has contradicted past arguments that he's distorted facts of in order to win them.

ie - Rousey can't fight Cyborg - bitch can't make 135, she's too big for Ronda, she just wants to beat up someone smaller. Floyd Mayweather? Oh, doesn't stand a chance, Ronda walks around at 165.

rondarousey-danawhite.jpg

She looks like the joker in this pic

It's weird that she can beat the best boxer of all time, yet is terrified to fight Cyborg.

I like that Dana is pushing hard for this, though. Floyd is enough of a POS to sign a fight with, and then beat the ever-lovin fuck out of a woman. Usually I wouldn't care for that. In this case I'll pay $100, and I don't need any other fights.

I like that when he's trying to win one argument he distorts the facts that way, never thinking that he's leaving himself open and has contradicted past arguments that he's distorted facts of in order to win them.

ie - Rousey can't fight Cyborg - bitch can't make 135, she's too big for Ronda, she just wants to beat up someone smaller. Floyd Mayweather? Oh, doesn't stand a chance, Ronda walks around at 165.

Epic statement.

Dana is right. When her career is over Ronda will be recognized as the GOAT. She can easily beat at least 5 of the male champions as well. Ronda is just on another level. I only see her struggling with guys like Jones and Velasquez because of their size but she'd be able to beat them too under the right circumstances.

It's weird that she can beat the best boxer of all time, yet is terrified to fight Cyborg.

Please do some research on the subject. The only one that ever actually avoided/messed up a fight, was Cyborg. On several occasions.
Now, Dana and the UFC might not want Cyborg in there (although they did try to sign her, and she declined the contract) because she is a promotional nightmare, but that's something else.

Back