dana - ronda rousey would hurt floyd mayweather very badly (new interview)

I'm starting to warm up to Ronda and can't stand that women beater, I just don't see how Ronda can beat Money.

It's unpossible.

floyd would put her in a coma and so would most guys who post on sherdog.

fatguysphotou9.jpg

Womens judo division is EMPTY! If you were to take all the worlds female judo competitors that number will be very limited. This is why it is the same girls fighting each other in Olympics that have also faced each other elsewhere.

Now mens divisions in professional boxing are full! There are tens of thousands of fighters and the champ is the best out of a huge army of athletes. Yet we are expected to believe that the best among a handful of girls (Ronda) will dominate the best among tens of thousands of athletes (Floyd) simply because Dana White owns her contract??? Are you kidding me? I would wonder if Floyd was signed up as his fighter and Ronda was someone in someone elses contract book, would he still say the same? Load of BS intended to generate an audience and nothing more.

Mods delete my thread but keep this alive and continue to do so, so ill just repost this:

tate+hook.gif

mayweather%252520vs%252520marquez.gif

Hurr she'll somehow get her hands on Mayweather, except Rousey is about 3x slower than Maia and Money is much quicker than Silva.

It'll look like Rousey is going in slow motion compared to Money:

hwiix5.jpg
2j1snpy.gif

And still the undefeated champ, Floyd Money Mayweather

IqPbCwR.jpg

I like that Dana is pushing hard for this, though. Floyd is enough of a POS to sign a fight with, and then beat the ever-lovin fuck out of a woman. Usually I wouldn't care for that. In this case I'll pay $100, and I don't need any other fights.

no he isn't. the money isn't there. mayweather does not co-promote. he was willing to do 60/40 with pac, he would not be so generous with rousey.

all Ronda's weight coming down on top, I'd be down for that as long as she rides me reverse cowgirl

Mods delete my thread but keep this alive and continue to do so, so ill just repost this:

and that is what people do not understand.

Ronda's game is only elite for a female once she gets the clinch.

Prior to gaining the clinch and on the way in she is very much an average WMMA fighter who has average timing at best, is obvious in her approach, has terribly slow feet and movement, and thus gets tagged regularly by most of her WMMA opponents, while trying to gain that clinch and get to her elite part of her game.

Put her in against a top male boxer who specializes in distance control, timing and who has about as big an athleticism advantage as has ever been seen in fight sports, and tell them to start standing and that Ronda has initiate to get that clinch before Floyd moves to khtfo and you have one heck of a messy Ronda in a puddle on the canvas.

Hey Dana,

I thought you said Boxing was dying. If it is, why the hell are you still talking about a supposedly dying sport then? Why are MMA pundits/figures like yourself constantly harping about a sport that's on it's way out?

dana himself openly stated that he "used to be one of those guys" who would fuckin laugh at this shit. me too...

if I was asked who would win between ken shamrock and mike Tyson 20 years ago, I would've laughed at the person asking the question. "the baddest man on the planet," Mike Tyson, wins easily..... of course, I didn't know that Ken was "the world's most dangerous man."

I can look back now and laugh at how ignorant I was. I had no concept of grappling or joint manipulation. and now, i'd like to think i'm enlightened enough to pick ronda. men are SUPERIOR, but mma is SUPERIOR. i'd pick ronda, and I could be wrong. but this is a totally legit question, and that proves mma's superiority

dana himself openly stated that he "used to be one of those guys" who would fuckin laugh at this shit. me too...

if I was asked who would win between ken shamrock and mike Tyson 20 years ago, I would've laughed at the person asking the question. "the baddest man on the planet," Mike Tyson, wins easily..... of course, I didn't know that Ken was "the world's most dangerous man."

I can look back now and laugh at how ignorant I was. I had no concept of grappling or joint manipulation. and now, i'd like to think i'm enlightened enough to pick ronda. men are SUPERIOR, but mma is SUPERIOR. i'd pick ronda, and I could be wrong. but this is a totally legit question, and that proves mma's superiority

Hows the kool aid taste

Ronda would not be top 50 in the mens division. Heck perhaps not even top 100

Floyd is athletic enough to keep the distance and avoid a clinch and takedown

Short night unless floyd tries to be cute

Hate Dana but I do agree with him about this, that said he should really stop bragging about it

I really don't get the point of Dana going on with this drivel. Ronda would likely get her ass handed her to the average regional male MMA fighter. Floyd Mayweather and his fans don't give a shit about an apples and oranges comparison. It only makes Dana look desperate and stupid.

Back