dana - ronda rousey would hurt floyd mayweather very badly (new interview)

You honestly think that any guy who posts on Sherdog can knock out Ronda? That is so unbelievably ridiculous I am at a loss for words.

Also FYI I don't even like Ronda as a person. I can't wait for her to lose so I can point and laugh.

I wouldn't say Ronda has no chance.

She has the equivalent of James Toney's punchers chance in his MMA fight V Randy. It is just flipped around.

Ronda has basically one Damian Maia/Anderson dive attempt to try and trip up and get the fight on the ground otherwise she will be in for a world of hurt.

Floyd has every thing else going for him over her if she cannot pretty much instantly secure it.

What Ronda cannot do is hesitate at the opening bell. She should literarily scream and just run at Floyd like a Banshee and hope he spends more time trying to avoid her then to counter her, and they then somehow end up in a heap on the ground.

If she does hesitate, if she does try to set up her td or out reflex and athleticism Mayweather to close distance from a flat footed stop it will look worse for her then the below gif which is showing the incredible speed difference between two elite boxers, one of which is arguably up their with Floyd in terms of speed and counter punching prowess and the other who is elite but not in those areas, in RJJ v Toney.

18g35x.gif

Just imagine Ronda, standing at the bell across from prime RJJ or Mayweather, in a gun slinger like duel in terms of who can move first, strike fastest and make it count.

Ronda is thinking 'I need to shoot, I need to get this guy down', meanwhile RJJ or Floyd have already moved and landed that type of punch on her jaw.

i believe your opinions about floyd and ronda would change if you've seen them in person and up close.

i've seen floyd and ronda in person and up close during open workouts in las vegas and i can tell you, floyd and ronda are very similar in size and weight. for a male, floyd is a really small and tiny guy.

the scenario you created in your post is what we all do when we go to bed at night: we dream and we create fantasies in our mind.

so, i don't criticize you for your opinion. we all have an opinion.

i believe if you saw floyd and ronda in person and working out, you would be making a much more informed and educated opinion.

Another thread where Dana is right and Sherdog thinks if enough people say he is not he isn't. But that's not the case. Unless it's boxing, Ronda fucks pretty boy up.

It could go either way. In a smaller enclosed area she probably gets her hands on him and could throw him. If Floyd has time to react he could likely use speed/footwork to step back and bust her in the mouth.

One good shot from PBF and Ronda would fold up like an accordion.

She could hurt him, there's no denying. There's a bigger difference between their grappling skills than there is between their boxing skills. In other words, if Rousey catches him, it's gonna hurt for Floyd.

i believe your opinions about floyd and ronda would change if you've seen them in person and up close.

i've seen floyd and ronda in person and up close during open workouts in las vegas and i can tell you, floyd and ronda are very similar in size and weight. for a male, floyd is a really small and tiny guy.

the scenario you created in your post is what we all do when we go to bed at night: we dream and we create fantasies in our mind.

so, i don't criticize you for your opinion. we all have an opinion.

i believe if you saw floyd and ronda in person and working out, you would be making a much more informed and educated opinion.
I've seen FLoyd in person. I know what size he is and I know Ronda's size. Floyd's skill is not limited by his size. Did you see his last fight against Marcos Maidana. This is an elite tough young man who cut nearly 20 lbs to fight Floyd at 145, while Floyd came in like Hendo at his walking around weight of 145. By fight time Marcos Maidana was weighing 165 and Floyd 148.

FLoyd does not need size to beat Ronda easily.

It could go either way. In a smaller enclosed area she probably gets her hands on him and could throw him. If Floyd has time to react he could likely use speed/footwork to step back and bust her in the mouth.

One good shot from PBF and Ronda would fold up like an accordion.
Yes she would. Silly to think otherwise.

Few people have been punched by a pro boxer and simply do not understand how much stronger they punch.

She could hurt him, there's no denying. There's a bigger difference between their grappling skills than there is between their boxing skills. In other words, if Rousey catches him, it's gonna hurt for Floyd.
Just to be clear the bigger between their skills favours Mayweather, right? RIGHT?

Another thread where Dana is right and Sherdog thinks if enough people say he is not he isn't. But that's not the case. Unless it's boxing, Ronda fucks pretty boy up.

Out of curiosity does this work both ways. Like Katie Taylor the Irish female Boxer, does she KO and hurt TJ Dillashaw really bad in a Boxing match. Or does it only ever work in the favour of those elite ninja like MMA stars.

This is kinda crazy...talking about who would win between a male and female fighter. The fact that it is a debate says a lot about Floyd and Rousey. Or...about all of us haha.

Lol. I believe you would try and suggest Ronda's boxing is closer but you are an extreme loon. I'm curious about he has to say.

Your capitalization suggests you are on the verge of being offended again, if not already offended lol

I've seen FLoyd in person. I know what size he is and I know Ronda's size. Floyd's skill is not limited by his size. Did you see his last fight against Marcos Maidana. This is an elite tough young man who cut nearly 20 lbs to fight Floyd at 145, while Floyd came in like Hendo at his walking around weight of 145. By fight time Marcos Maidana was weighing 165 and Floyd 148.

FLoyd does not need size to beat Ronda easily.

when i see posters like you, who are full of confidence and absolute in your opinion that you cannot be wrong, i question if your eyes are playing tricks on your mind.

if you honestly have seen floyd in person and up close in open workouts, what did you see that convinced you that floyd could easily defeat rousey?

i would be curious to hear your response because when i attended the open workouts for floyd during his fight with maidana, all i saw was quick hands and feet and average punching power.

there was nothing that i observed that could convince me that floyd would be able to defeat a uchi mata or juji gatame.

so, i would like to hear what you observed because it seems i may missed something based on your overwhelming confidence that floyd could easily defeat rousey.

when i see posters like you, who are full of confidence and absolute in your opinion that you cannot be wrong, i question if your eyes are playing tricks on your mind.

if you honestly have seen floyd in person and up close in open workouts, what did you see that convinced you that floyd could easily defeat rousey?

i would be curious to hear your response because when i attended the open workouts for floyd during his fight with maidana, all i saw was quick hands and feet and average punching power.

there was nothing that i observed that could convince me that floyd would be able to defeat a uchi mata or juji gatame.

so, i would like to hear what you observed because it seems i may missed something based on your overwhelming confidence that floyd could easily defeat rousey.
lol.

Average punching power for a world champion boxer is elite punching power in MMA and devastating punching power in WMMA.

Or are you suggesting Floyds power would not be enough to KO Ronda?

I would pay full PPV price just to watch this single fight haha.

Last edited:
are you suggesting Floyds power would not be enough to KO Ronda?

I never heard anyone argue he couldn't...if he got close enough to her without being taken down, which he wouldn't.

Ronda by take down and quick submission.

Boxing match is 60/40 in favor of Ronda. In MMA we might see the first death in the octagon.

lol.

Average punching power for a world champion boxer is elite punching power in MMA and devastating punching power in WMMA.

Or are you suggesting Floyds power would not be enough to KO Ronda?

your inability to respond to my questions on my previous post confirms what i originally suspected about you. your opinions are nothing more than what you observed on tv.

it's obvious to me you have never attended an open workout or randori.

if you did, you'll have a better understanding on what i am talking about when i asked you what did you observe that convinced you that floyd could easily defeat rousey? specifically, what did you observe from floyd that convinced you that he could easily defeat a uchi mata or juji gatame?

I never heard anyone argue he couldn't...if he got close enough to her without being taken down, which he wouldn't.

Ronda by take down and quick submission.

Read his post again as he seems to be suggesting Floyd would not have the power.

Are these those magic TD's I keep hearing of? Can you teach Maia so he can catch up to Anderson as someone failed to tell him they are magic and no matter the speed or athleticism difference a td is as easy as wanting it.

One thing all of you grappling fanboys are overlooking when comparing their weight. A man is A LOT stronger than a woman of the same weight. It doesn't matter how much Ronda trains, she still has a vagina. Science. Look it up.

Back