Dana responds to Floyd's threat to slap Conor & Nate's $20m price (Video)

Conor had a hard time getting up with Chad on top of him. He's going to kill all of these guys? At the same time? Dana...
Floyd-Mayweather-Jr.jpg

Looks like Floyd was never Dana's friend

Tha clown wouldn't bust a grape with that! Let alone shoot to kill someone or multiple people. I doubt McGregor even beats Floyd, one on one in the streets. Imo Floyd puts hands on him before Conor can create space to throw some spin kick, or get off his telegraphed left.. Their grappling is equal, and in a street fight of their caliber of person, people would break it up everytime it goes to the ground and make them "start fresh" on the feet.

Tha clown wouldn't bust a grape with that! Let alone shoot to kill someone or multiple people. I doubt McGregor even beats Floyd, one on one in the streets. Imo Floyd puts hands on him before Conor can create space to throw some spin kick, or get off his telegraphed left.. Their grappling is equal, and in a street fight of their caliber of person, people would break it up everytime it goes to the ground and make them "start fresh" on the feet.
Plus, it's not even a real gun so there's that..

He didn't say nate wouldn't get 20 million, there's hope lol

TMZ is just fucking terrible. Non stop shitposting.

Their grappling isnt equal. Connor would look like Kron Gracie vs Floyd. If they wanna fight. If I'm Dana I offer Floyd 50 million to face Color in the UFC under MMA rules. He would be embarrassed.

You are delusional. Conor would make it looks easy in a REAL fight. Floyd would probably run.

63878348.jpg

Back