Dana responds to Floyd's threat to slap Conor & Nate's $20m price (Video)

Grown men acting like kids.

Also, good for Nate.

What about that photo makes him look like a criminal? His skin color? Jesus.
Haha - I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure if he saw Emil Meek in the same clothes/pose he would not think the same thing.
- You can talk about the entourage and make fun of that (but until you've made hundreds of millions it is hard to relate)
- You cannot look at a picture and say someone is a criminal, unless of course you are a self-righteous bigoted moron - then you can say anything you want!

Haha - I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure if he saw Emil Meek in the same clothes/pose he would not think the same thing.
- You can talk about the entourage and make fun of that (but until you've made hundreds of millions it is hard to relate)
- You cannot look at a picture and say someone is a criminal, unless of course you are a self-righteous bigoted moron - then you can say anything you want!

Bad example. If I saw Emil Meek on the street alone I'd think, "Don't fuck with that guy. Dude is going to rape and pillage my village." Because of the beard and axe strapped to his back.

His clothes, body language, the company, etc etc.

My AV isn't me. I'm not white.

He's dressed like my wife would dress a 3-year old boy. And he's just walking in that photo. If you think a group of mostly black people is frightening, that's another issue entirely.

He's dressed like my wife would dress a 3-year old boy. And he's just walking in that photo. If you think a group of mostly black people is frightening, that's another issue entirely.

Frightening? They look like petty thieves not ruthless murdering gangstas.

Conor had a hard time getting up with Chad on top of him. He's going to kill all of these guys? At the same time? Dana...
Floyd-Mayweather-Jr.jpg
I hate connor, but yeah, he breaks that fat shits knee with one strike, moves on to the next one. None of those pussies know how to fight

Something really odd about Dana's cheeks in that video. Maybe he just got out of the dentist or something but dude does not look healthy at all lately.

Bad example. If I saw Emil Meek on the street alone I'd think, "Don't fuck with that guy. Dude is going to rape and pillage my village." Because of the beard and axe strapped to his back.
Very true! But he had to shave his beard and wasn't allowed to take his axe to the weigh-ins/fight so it seemed like an ok thing to say. Maybe I should take off my UFC tinged glasses?

Tha clown wouldn't bust a grape with that! Let alone shoot to kill someone or multiple people. I doubt McGregor even beats Floyd, one on one in the streets. Imo Floyd puts hands on him before Conor can create space to throw some spin kick, or get off his telegraphed left.. Their grappling is equal, and in a street fight of their caliber of person, people would break it up everytime it goes to the ground and make them "start fresh" on the feet.

lol yea because Floyd is such a power puncher and Conor has a glass jaw

Tha clown wouldn't bust a grape with that! Let alone shoot to kill someone or multiple people. I doubt McGregor even beats Floyd, one on one in the streets. Imo Floyd puts hands on him before Conor can create space to throw some spin kick, or get off his telegraphed left.. Their grappling is equal, and in a street fight of their caliber of person, people would break it up everytime it goes to the ground and make them "start fresh" on the feet.

Another 12 year old poster on sherdog

Please tell us who wins in a street fight between Ironman and Spiderman?

That's not security. That's Hector.

noel-gugliemi1.jpg

Also 2 of those pictures are from the same night. He's protecting Dee's chins.

Back