Dana responds to Floyd's threat to slap Conor & Nate's $20m price (Video)

Tha clown wouldn't bust a grape with that! Let alone shoot to kill someone or multiple people. I doubt McGregor even beats Floyd, one on one in the streets. Imo Floyd puts hands on him before Conor can create space to throw some spin kick, or get off his telegraphed left.. Their grappling is equal, and in a street fight of their caliber of person, people would break it up everytime it goes to the ground and make them "start fresh" on the feet.
YDKSAF

You clearly have never been in a street fight.. It's ok casual guy.
How can you possibly say that their grappling is equal. One on one street fight Conor would take him down and bash him. Floyd wouldn't even react well to getting leg kicked alone.

63878348.jpg
It's not nice to pick on retards.

Floyd would murder him in the ring.
No one is arguing against that and this thread isn't about them boxing. Floyd said if he saw Conor in person he would slap him and it wouldn't go well for him.

Conor would murder Floyd in any discipline except boxing. Doh!

Why would you surround yourself with a bunch of guys that make you look like a dwarf? There must be tough guys out there that are a bit smaller?

Tha clown wouldn't bust a grape with that! Let alone shoot to kill someone or multiple people. I doubt McGregor even beats Floyd, one on one in the streets. Imo Floyd puts hands on him before Conor can create space to throw some spin kick, or get off his telegraphed left.. Their grappling is equal, and in a street fight of their caliber of person, people would break it up everytime it goes to the ground and make them "start fresh" on the feet.
HOLY SHIT

I've never once seen him with security.
Exactly. I was in Vegas for UFC 189 McGregor/Mendes. I was at MGM gambling a bit and heard the "Ole, ole ole ole, Ole" chant for the 78th time.. It was Sunday night and I was leaving the next day so decided to go people watch. I went over and see Mcgregor and Dee walking into the club ALONE. I also went into the club with a friend - he was reluctant and said that he'd be in his own section tapered off, but he was right there by the dance floor. Gunnar, Kavanaugh, and even the mighty Cathal Pendred joined them later, but McGregor and the whole team were very approachable, let everyone go up and take pictures, etc. it was awesome.

Exactly. I was in Vegas for UFC 189 McGregor/Mendes. I was at MGM gambling a bit and heard the "Ole, ole ole ole, Ole" chant for the 78th time.. It was Sunday night and I was leaving the next day so decided to go people watch. I went over and see Mcgregor and Dee walking into the club ALONE. I also went into the club with a friend - he was reluctant and said that he'd be in his own section tapered off, but he was right there by the dance floor. Gunnar, Kavanaugh, and even the mighty Cathal Pendred joined them later, but McGregor and the whole team were very approachable, let everyone go up and take pictures, etc. it was awesome.

So that means @GordonMMARamsey is full of shit. Figures.

Back