Dana on Khabib

Optimus15

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
source MMATORCH

"Ali [Abdelaziz] is so full of [expletive]. What are we going to do, Khabib [Nurmagomedov] hasn’t fought in two years and we’re going to bring him in to save the show? Besides, Khabib has a fight and we gave that to Fox. It’s amazing, to be honest with you. All of these managers are out there jockeying and they say they want to fight Conor. You hear these guys screaming, ‘Conor, Conor, Conor,’ but then when it comes time to take a fight, they turn it down and they’re hurt.”"

he starts out saying they refused khabib the fight and then ends it saying the manager turned it down? make up your mind dana

Didnt he contradict himself here?

"His manager wants the fight"..."these managers don't want the fight"

Dana scared. Best wrestler in UFC vs. Conor, the LW that got outwrestled by a bantamweight with a 7" height and 8" reach advantage. Conor be too paranoid about takedowns going into fight Khabib.

dana-long-camera.gif

Khabib will pull out injured at the last moment, Dana doesnt want to risk that

All of these managers are out there jockeying and they say they want to fight Conor. You hear these guys screaming, ‘Conor, Conor, Conor,’ but then when it comes time to take a fight, they turn it down and they’re hurt

LOL cheap shot at Frankie.

He saying he won't offer the fight to Khabib because then he will turn it down and act injured like everyone else. So he's just not going to bother.

As a fan of both, this fight doesn't make sense.

Khabib has a fight scheduled on fox against Ferguson. Diaz and Cerrone are available, and that's what the fans want to see.

He saying he won't offer the fight to Khabib because then he will turn it down and act injured like everyone else. So he's just not going to bother.
Yet khabib on Twitter said UFC said no... O Dana you sly devil you.

he starts out saying they refused khabib the fight and then ends it saying the manager turned it down? make up your mind dana

well i think he's just talking about two different things...one he's saying that they are they ones who turned down the khabib fight...and then he's shitting on ali abdel-aziz with frankie not being able to fight.

lol his reason for not choosing khabib is because he's been out for two years

da fuk how does that even make sense. he's still ranked #1 you goof

haha give it to that POS, dana!

Ali bumboclot is a scum bag.

He hasnt fought in 2 years and is a nobody. This is a big show, he wont be saving shit.

As a fan of both, this fight doesn't make sense.

Khabib has a fight scheduled on fox against Ferguson. Diaz and Cerrone are available, and that's what the fans want to see.
Personally I don't give a shit about Diaz or Cerrone. I want to see Conor fight the true lightweight champ and a guy who has the perfect style to beat him.

Didnt he contradict himself here?

"His manager wants the fight"..."these managers don't want the fight"

I took it as, they all want to fight Conor, but some did not want to step up after RDA got hurt.

Personally I don't give a shit about Diaz or Cerrone. I want to see Conor fight the true lightweight champ and a guy who has the perfect style to beat him.
He'll fight Khabib sooner or later for sure.

Right now it doesn't make sense.

People complain that champs don't fight enough as it is. Why would you give a no name guy to casual fans who hasn't fought in 2 years due to injuries the fight and potentially derail a guy that fights several times a year and sells huge?

Worst case Khabib wins the fight and then doesn't fight again until 2018 on free TV because he can't sell a fight. Dana does not want that.

Back