Dana: "Maybe Fedor was the best in the world. I don't know."

markg171

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
"Maybe he was (the best in the world)," White acknowledged of Emelianenko. "Maybe he was when he was fighting in Pride. Maybe he was. I don't know, because we never got to make some of the fights we wanted to make.

"Who knows. Maybe Fedor knocks out Brock, because we saw Brock against guys that hit hard. And that's probably what (Fedor and Finkelstein) look at it now. Like, ‘Goddamn.'"

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/10/17/4850788/dana-white-brock-lesnar-and-i-wanted-to-make-the-fedor-emelianenko

Right after Cain and JDS go on record saying Fedors the GOAT Dana follows up with this. Classic Dana lol

Fedor VS Brock was a joke fight

Right after Cain and JDS go on record saying Fedors the GOAT Dana follows up with this. Classic Dana lol

Your right I'm so glad we got to see him fight that tire mechanic instead...

I don't know how anyone who's seen the Bigfoot fight can say that Brock/Fedor would have been a joke fight. Brock had a great chance at being able to take the fight to the mat and keep Fedor down and just maul him the way Bigfoot did

Exactly, Brock would have destroyed him.

If Dana thought Fedor was as rubbish as he always said he was,

what on God created universe does it make any sense for him to offer as much money as Dana implies that he offered Fedor?

Exactly, Brock would have destroyed him.

Wait, Cain made your "GOAT" breakdance, and he says Fedor's GOAT.

Brock "Master of the Fetal Position" Lesnar. At least Fedor fights back when he gets hit.

Haven't your ilk gone back to WWE yet?

I'll help you out Dana..................yes he is up to this point in time. Who will eclipse him, only time will tell if one can dominate their opponents with their own base skills. :icon_lol:

I don't know how anyone who's seen the Bigfoot fight can say that Brock/Fedor would have been a joke fight. Brock had a great chance at being able to take the fight to the mat and keep Fedor down and just maul him the way Bigfoot did

I don't know how anyone who's seen brocks fights with velasquez and overeem could think brock would have had a great chance at that or any time in his career against fedor. Lesnar isn't BF. No disrespect to lesnar but bigfoot actually can take a punch.

Lesnar would have mauled and destroyed Fedor.

Fedor was/is absolutely amazing.

If the UFC had not tried to bend him over the table we could have saw him in the octagon. However I am just fine with how things have played out for the most part.

A true legend without question.

no, Bruce lee was the best in the world..
but who cares, both guys are over the hill.

At one time even David Carridine could
kick guys ass when MMA was not discovered.

Wait, Cain made your "GOAT" breakdance, and he says Fedor's GOAT.

Brock "Master of the Fetal Position" Lesnar. At least Fedor fights back when he gets hit.

Haven't your ilk gone back to WWE yet?

Looks like I hit a nerve.

If Dana thought Fedor was as rubbish as he always said he was,

what on God created universe does it make any sense for him to offer as much money as Dana implies that he offered Fedor?

Wasn't Fedor's skills that warranted that much money, it was the Brock/Fedor superfight that did.

Fedor on his own wasn't worth anywhere near as what's been speculated the UFC offered, but the fight between Lesnar and Fedor was.

Gotta spend money to make money

Lesnar would have mauled and destroyed Fedor.

What's with these 2011 blue belt Lesnar avs? Bet they posted on here 20+ times a day til Reem horse-kicked him in the colon.

Back