Dana lies again. Conor didn't say he is out for 10 months.

dertdent

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
After that victory, McGregor said he would be having his first child in the first half of next year and would be taking some time off. Since learning the baby is due in May, not March as he originally thought, McGregor said he might not be taking much of a layoff after all. He said he isn't sure why UFC president Dana White has been saying he'll be out for 10 months.

"As far as a break, I don't know," McGregor said. "I know Dana has been on record, being like, '10 months — he's taking 10 months off.' Where did you [get] 10 months?"

What McGregor wants is the UFC, and more specifically new parent company WME-IMG, to offer him an equity share of the promotion. "The Notorious" said he doesn't want to come back until that discussion happens.

"I just don't know," McGregor said. "I'm weighing up my options. But again, I expect that conversation. I expect them to fly that jet to me. Ari, Patrick, the new owners from WME-IMG, the guys that bought the UFC for $4 billion, I want to speak to them. I want to see what their plan is. Because right now I don't know what nobody's plan is."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...fc-never-contacted-me-about-relinquishing-the

Dana's position is just spin to prevent public pressure to renegotiate with Mcgregor.

I think Dana gave up giving a fook a while ago.
He's just making stuff up, instead of even trying to give accurate answers.

"I just don't know," McGregor said. "I'm weighing up my options. But again, I expect that conversation. I expect them to fly that jet to me. Ari, Patrick, the new owners from WME-IMG, the guys that bought the UFC for $4 billion, I want to speak to them. I want to see what their plan is. Because right now I don't know what nobody's plan is."

Interesting. It doesn't sound like he actually wants equity in the company. He's just using that demand as a way to enter into negotiations and network with the new owners of the company. He's trying to go above Dana?

If he does that maybe he can use the 2 sides against each other to his benefit in future negotiations. Like didn't Lorenzo used to override Dana sometimes?

After that victory, McGregor said he would be having his first child in the first half of next year and would be taking some time off. Since learning the baby is due in May, not March as he originally thought, McGregor said he might not be taking much of a layoff after all. He said he isn't sure why UFC president Dana White has been saying he'll be out for 10 months.

"As far as a break, I don't know," McGregor said. "I know Dana has been on record, being like, '10 months — he's taking 10 months off.' Where did you [get] 10 months?"

What McGregor wants is the UFC, and more specifically new parent company WME-IMG, to offer him an equity share of the promotion. "The Notorious" said he doesn't want to come back until that discussion happens.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...fc-never-contacted-me-about-relinquishing-the

Dana's position is just spin to prevent public pressure to renegotiate with Mcgregor.

conor's ppv numbers are equal to or better than all cards combined in a single year...that is beyond huge...He pretty much is the ufc right now...who else is getting good numbers...Even brock didn't get crap at ufc 200. Rousey, I think is going to do well...I think she might, I'm saying might hit a million...just for curiosity to see how she does and ufc is really pushing this ppv...big time...So it should be big...not conor big but big...But even her best ppv numbers aren't as good as conor's worst.

Interesting. It doesn't sound like he actually wants equity in the company. He's just using that demand as a way to enter into negotiations and network with the new owners of the company. He's trying to go above Dana?

If he does that maybe he can use the 2 sides against each other to his benefit in future negotiations. Like didn't Lorenzo used to override Dana sometimes?

Oh no, he wants a huge raise...haha Id rather get more money than equity shares...Equity can go down...money won't...With the money he brings to the company, he should be getting double or triple what he's getting now.

lol Who even knows who's being honest here. Both of these guys are on the record as lying.

VJnQGkF.png

conor's ppv numbers are equal to or better than all cards combined in a single year...that is beyond huge...He pretty much is the ufc right now...who else is getting good numbers...Even brock didn't get crap at ufc 200. Rousey, I think is going to do well...I think she might, I'm saying might hit a million...just for curiosity to see how she does and ufc is really pushing this ppv...big time...So it should be big...not conor big but big...But even her best ppv numbers aren't as good as conor's worst.

Ronda vs Holm did over a million, more than Conor vs Mendes. She hasn't had a fight since, so who knows what her numbers would be right now without the one-year hiatus.

Conor is full of shit. No one is "giving" him shares or a part of the company.. he is so mentally volatile he may never fight again. Children change everything and I see Conor fighting one or 2 more times then just standing on the sidelines talking shit.

What 'options'?

Conor's fighting career is over if he leaves Dana's loving arms. There might be short stints with the WWE or (B) movies. He is not going fight for Bellator and if he is ever to attempt a boxing career, it will last one fight.

Ronda vs Holm did over a million, more than Conor vs Mendes. She hasn't had a fight since, so who knows what her numbers would be right now without the one-year hiatus.

I've read many articles that have stated that rondas best ppv isn't as good as conor's worst...so who knows....She is a big draw...though I can't stand her, and hope she gets throat kicked again...So I can giggle like a school girl. haha

Dana said it so he could strip him of his fw title

Conor is full of shit. No one is "giving" him shares or a part of the company.. he is so mentally volatile he may never fight again. Children change everything and I see Conor fighting one or 2 more times then just standing on the sidelines talking shit.

Forget equity...Money is better...Money can buy equity...Conor should just say i want double my base pay. and a larger % of the ppv...

If he's back before June an interim fight with Khabib and Ferguson in March makes little sense. He should fight one of the two IMO instead.

I hope he quits, it drives me insane that he is working for a corrupt American company who entertain the worlds stupidest people.

Forget equity...Money is better...Money can buy equity...Conor should just say i want double my base pay. and a larger % of the ppv...
He is by far the highest paid fighter. They will never double his pay. He will fight one or 2 more times then just take shit..

Dana has to say this so they can get more money with another fake interim promise ring belt at LW this time

I hope he quits, it drives me insane that he is working for a corrupt American company who entertain the worlds stupidest people.
Ohhh this should be good

Back