Dana lies again. Conor didn't say he is out for 10 months.

It seems so strange that he's been vocalizing the fact he wants to speak to the new owners since they bought it & they haven't talked to him yet? WTF.

conor finally just said f*ck it... if no one wants to talk to me, I'll do other thingz until someone does talk to me.

If he's back before June an interim fight with Khabib and Ferguson in March makes little sense. He should fight one of the two IMO instead.
The article implies that Conor could fight in March or April. "..Since learning the baby is due in May, not March as he originally thought, McGregor said he might not be taking much of a layoff after all..." The UFC didn't make any contact with him, set an "interim" lightweight title for March, and Dana said he is out for 10 months. The UFC are in a game of chicken with Conor. They know he doesn't like sitting around. They are hoping he cracks and asks for a fight, thus continuing on his old contract.

Conor said he is taking time off to have his kid. That means from November when Dana started saying the 10 months thing. It would be 6 months to May. Than I assume Dana thinks Conor isnt going to be like. Oh I just had my first born lets hop back into camp deuces. So maybe another month or so.

Dana may have over shot a bit. But I am sure for him it will feel like 10 months with no Conor PPV's.

I've read many articles that have stated that rondas best ppv isn't as good as conor's worst...so who knows....She is a big draw...though I can't stand her, and hope she gets throat kicked again...So I can giggle like a school girl. haha
"Many articles "
Really?
I don't believe you.

I hope he quits, it drives me insane that he is working for a corrupt American company who entertain the worlds stupidest people.
"The worlds Stupidest people"
You must be entertained by the UFC!

He is by far the highest paid fighter. They will never double his pay. He will fight one or 2 more times then just take shit..

He is the highest paid fighter...but that doesn't mean very much, when you consider how much money he brings in...I guarantee, he's going to make a ton more money or he simply won't fight...I'm sure he can make alot of money in movies now...or other sponsors.

Can you imagine someone buying the Cleveland Caveliers and not sitting down with Lebron?

WME-IMG needs to empty out their safe & come have a sit down with the biggest star in the history of our sport.

He is by far the highest paid fighter. They will never double his pay. He will fight one or 2 more times then just take shit..
You' are another idiot, fuck me... You realize they aren't giving him shit, he is earning it. He stays and pulls huge numbers and makes the extra money or he goes the company don't have to give him anything and they lose a shit ton and by shit ton i mean he has pulled bigger numbers than the entire ufc roster last year by himself and probably this year also. He is asking for a larger chunk of the money HE is pulling in from the amount of asses he puts on seats. Instead of the 1.6mill+ ppv's and more sponsorship and bigger tv deals and more fans they can have less of everything just go back to 300-500k ppv bracket so they can avoid paying one dude what he is worth.

Oh no, he wants a huge raise...haha Id rather get more money than equity shares...Equity can go down...money won't...With the money he brings to the company, he should be getting double or triple what he's getting now.
This has been my thought. Why would he want equity when he's the biggest draw. Once he's done fighting his stock in the company goes down.

Can you imagine someone buying the Cleveland Caveliers and not sitting down with Lebron?

WME-IMG needs to empty out their safe & come have a sit down with the biggest star in the history of our sport.

Conor is no LeBron James. Hell, he's no Kyrie.

Wme is one of if not the most powerful group in Hollywood. McGregor doesn't want to burn that bridge.

Conor is just being a baby.

So I guess Conner is done then because a share of the company will never happen, they will erase him from history and sell him as the guy that lost to Nate Diaz.

Conor is full of shit. No one is "giving" him shares or a part of the company.. he is so mentally volatile he may never fight again. Children change everything and I see Conor fighting one or 2 more times then just standing on the sidelines talking shit.
you really arent perceptive are you? lol

He's not out for 10 months?

As soon as Khabib and Tony is signed to fight, he comes back earlier.

Conor is full of shit. No one is "giving" him shares or a part of the company.. he is so mentally volatile he may never fight again. Children change everything and I see Conor fighting one or 2 more times then just standing on the sidelines talking shit.
You are clueless and delusional

you really arent perceptive are you? lol

You are clueless and delusional

I could be, but I don't see him fighting before his mini me comes along. I see him getting in a negotiations battle and that takes time. He could be out anywhere from 9-14 months before we see him fight. After that just like nate Conor 2 we will see some bullshit or some need to renegotiate. Another year later he will fight again....
After that he'll be so "delusional " and "clueless " he will pull a gsp and just talk shit from the sidelines.
He will be plenty rich and won't need to fight.

Ronda vs Holm did over a million, more than Conor vs Mendes. She hasn't had a fight since, so who knows what her numbers would be right now without the one-year hiatus.
Yeah, with a ton of promo and only being on like 10 PPV's before. That was Conor's second PPV and first headliner. Ronda's avg PPV total is like 500k or something. Conor is rocking 1.5M as an avg. I'll be surprised if she breaks the Holm benchmark of 1.1 or whatever....the aura is gone and she doesn;t have a nation rooting for, infact, she has a nation concerned for her. Conor is the first fighter that I know of that has done better numbers after a loss. Could be wrong tho....

equity share in the company smells of conflict of interest
negotiate your payday Conor and buy equity in whatever enterprises you want
tons of private equity offerings out there in the big ole world

I could be, but I don't see him fighting before his mini me comes along. I see him getting in a negotiations battle and that takes time. He could be out anywhere from 9-14 months before we see him fight. After that just like nate Conor 2 we will see some bullshit or some need to renegotiate. Another year later he will fight again....
After that he'll be so "delusional " and "clueless " he will pull a gsp and just talk shit from the sidelines.
He will be plenty rich and won't need to fight.
Yeah, he has cray options too, doesn't need to ever fight again. Heck, 50M in the bank account or more? He doesn't ever need to even work again, nor would his kids or family. The only reason he too the 205 fight at 3.5M guaranteed (while he wanted 7 originally) was to become 'first ever two weight world champion', increase his bargaining power and demand. He could pull a May even, sit on the sidelines for years and hen he comes back, he will be worth ten times the amount.

Back