Dana: Khamzat is NOT retiring, returning in June

Yeah, I guess we’ll see how this story unfolds.
But you know the internet, some people have to troll and look for attention, some have to turn it into a political thing. Some are good posters who say the wrong thing at the wrong time.

No matter what someone thinks about COVID, this type of shit is sad. My gf’s uncle was drafted by an MLB team to play for them years ago. He had a baseball card made and everything for his rookie year. Then he got cancer. He overcame the cancer, but missed his shot to play baseball, and that was his dream. He was never the same. I can’t imagine what it’s feel like to work so hard to achieve your dream and have an illness snatch it away from you.

It felt weird to like such a comment so i didn't, i am sorry to hear, its sad, i hope the best for you and your family.

The dude is literally having serious health issues right now. How the hell can Dana even put a timetable for him to return??

Dude.
No one asked you to cry and go into mourning. When there are threads about people suffering health problems, possibly having their careers ended, it’s not a time for jokes, or irony, or scadenfreude, or any other goddamn thing other than giving someone your best wishes. That’s it.
Several people took issue with your post in that thread. This is Sherdog; we all say dumb shit here from time to time, and that includes me. Just show some self awareness, own up to it, and move on instead of getting defensive about it. You were in the wrong.

See above. Fuck each one of them, they deserved whatever cards and bans they got.

You're right. Bad joke, I'll just leave at that. I'll apologize again for it so everyone can see. No more replying on this topic for me, I'm just going to leave it alone
Hey @BFoe , do you ever get tired of being right all the time?

@Willy Knuckles sorry if I was a jerk in the other thread, I know you were joking and I actually think that you are a quality poster.

It's been a weird day.

But @Ares Black .. r they gonna unban that guy from that other thread for laughing ? Now that Goatmaev is not actually permanently disabled from covid ..

UnripeBasicIncatern-max-1mb.gif

I get the Khabib harassment but these are health issues. Lay off the dude and let him recover.

How would Dana know if he's fighting again if he just went on the prednisone? They should have never booked Khamzat for June when he wasn't healthy because that's never going to help his recovery.

Alright, he may return. But the problem is: Will he come back as the same fighter he was before this disease?

But @Ares Black .. r they gonna unban that guy from that other thread for laughing ? Now that Goatmaev is not actually permanently disabled from covid ..
Well, the guy was a newish account that had double yellows and was being obnoxious and fighter bashy. No big loss, but I'm sure he'll be back. Shit, he's probably already made a new account.

Dana's probably gonna give him the "Do you wanna be a fuckin' fighter" speech thinking he'll convince him to come back

Khamzat could be in a coma and Dana would still be chasing

but iunno if Khamzat is really retiring, seems he said that out of frustration and panic with him coughing up blood

Why do you think that was why he was banned? Usually comments that get you banned are deleted because they broke a rule.

You seem to know a lot about this.. been banned before?

Damn you got dubs again breh?

I wouldn't call em out to hard, you seem to be regularly circling the drain..

<{outtahere}>

Dana White: “When he got here, the doctors took care of him, and they put him on prednisone, which is a nasty f*cking steroid,” White said. “So he’s on prednisone, and he’s supposed to be taking this thing and chilling, relaxing, and letting himself recover. He went in and f*cking trained today, felt like sh*t, and got super emotional and posted that."
What an idiot. Is he too stupid to realise he's prolonging his recovery and risking long-term damage by repeatedly trying to come back too soon?

He might be a bigger drama queen than Conor. Went all emo on social media talking about retirement because he felt like shit after ignoring doctor's orders and going to the gym again.

Apparently, the UFC needs a team of babysitters to watch him 24 hours a day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back